not miami but that lsu bama game is awesome

Cans4life04

Sophomore
It's crazy that neither of these teams can sign a good QB. That being said, I hope my boy Jerrard Randall works out for LSU.

#26-MEAST

Junior
Those teams have me excited for our future. We're on the way. Golden will get us there.

Miami82

Mediocrity is for pussies
You have to love the tigers DB's as well. They fight for every ball.

AUcane

All-ACC
The defenses are a marvel to watch. So much NFL talent. The offenses, otoh, are underwhelming. Not much NFL talent out there at skill positions.

LuCane

Administrator
Staff member
LSU has a straight up NFL defensive backfield. How fun to coach those guys.

surfcane

Redshirt Freshman
BAMA is getting out coached.
The Officials really blew two calls - bama player had possession while already down and that has to be called a personal foul that put the bama player out of the game and before possession had changed - personal foul keeps the ball with bama

But man two tough physical teams.

tommyboy115

Senior
Bama needs to find a kicker....
I agree, but not because of that last kick. You can't really expect a college kicker to hit 50+ yard FGs with any consistency. That was A.J. McCarron's fault for taking a sack right there.

Miami82

Mediocrity is for pussies
I agree, but not because of that last kick. You can't really expect a college kicker to hit 50+ yard FGs with any consistency. That was A.J. McCarron's fault for taking a sack right there.
Agree, I was expecting a draw play.

Cane Empire

I'm your huckleberry
LSU seems to be the golden team getting the UrbanMeyer treatment. Thugs stomping out the marine, guys busted for drugs, coach who claps like a toddler...and then they got some big calls from the refs tonight. That Reid interception was a baaaad call. Not to mention their years of carefree cash for players. Eff em.