Not making ACC title game might have been a blessing

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
recruiting wise it has allowed our coaches to go all out while fsu has to practice and gameplan for the game. They also have the jameis issue.
lastly, we didnt have to lose to fsu twice in same season.

Advertisement
im sorry but you can't lose the ACC to Duke, probably the most ashamed moment I have ever felt to be a Cane.

im sorry but you can't lose the ACC to Duke, probably the most ashamed moment I have ever felt to be a Cane.

The last game in The OB was worse, Peach Bowl was worse, all the Fiesta Bowls were worse, there are more too...

Just had to throw the last bit in there didn't you

We played them well just couldn't capitalize at the end of the half and early third and then the d gave up. It's been 14 years since they were relevant I hope Ohio state rips them a new one.

yes I'll be rooting for Ohio state and urban Meyer, that's my level of hate for that classless trailer park town on the panhandle

... But I do agree about the recruiting for the most part, however the best recruiting a coach can do would be win

Advertisement

That is crazy. Im sorry we are not where we were 12 years ago when we won a national championship, but to think that all this stuff is going to happen over night is crazy. We have to crawl before we walk again. Duke has been building ever since Cutcliffe has gotten there, and its starting to pay off. we will be back on top of the coastal soon, but we have to get the right players in the U again. We are on the right track.

The last game in The OB was worse, Peach Bowl was worse, all the Fiesta Bowls were worse, there are more too...

This. Hate to break it to y'all, but Duke is pretty good. Very well coached team. I expect them to stay with FSU better than we did.

It would be like Duke basketball fans last year whining about losing to Miami. You lost to Miami because they were simply better than you last year

This. Hate to break it to y'all, but Duke is pretty good. Very well coached team. I expect them to stay with FSU better than we did.

It would be like Duke basketball fans last year whining about losing to Miami. You lost to Miami because they were simply better than you last year

yep, and obviously this guy wasnt around for east carolina

Advertisement
can't lose the ACC to Duke, probably the most ashamed moment I have ever felt to be a Cane.

R.I.P. O.B.

120.jpg

Advertisement

Hands down that UVA blowout was the worst, Duke earned their win regardless of what we did

Agreed that Virginia loss still hurts

It was a spit in the face of the legacy of everything and everybody we grew up watching........... Duke earned that win and earned a 10 win season

Advertisement

yep, and obviously this guy wasnt around for east carolina

Oh man. Forgot about the ECU loss. Now that was brutal.

u guys say duke but forget cuncliffe has been building this for 6 years. our coaches havent even graduated their first recruiting class yet.

That is crazy. Im sorry we are not where we were 12 years ago when we won a national championship, but to think that all this stuff is going to happen over night is crazy. We have to crawl before we walk again. Duke has been building ever since Cutcliffe has gotten there, and its starting to pay off. we will be back on top of the coastal soon, but we have to get the right players in the U again. We are on the right track.

BACK on top?

Advertisement
Back