Not good Fleming Info

Advertisement
doesn't matter if he flips. He will go to a school that won’t or can’t use his talents and will be a nonentity
We will sign someone as talented and all will be right. Kids will never learn that there are dozens of compareable talents to theirs and who coaches them and puts them in a pisition to succeed means everything

Advertisement
Going to flip to coach who will probably not be working for that school in a year from now. I like Dugans personally but his WR core absolutely sucked last year and he had no answers and seemed like he was at the root of the issue with no accountability. He may be a great recruiter but has not proved consistently that he is a great coach.

Advertisement
Wow, one little rumor out there...And we got you guys calling him a faqqit

This just in...Even with "tnm" and all that gimmicky BS. There will be decommits, just the way Sofla is...And yes some will happen even if UM wins, which they haven't yet. We don't know if this is one and you guys already in full panic mode.

Last edited:
EVERYBODY STAY CALM. STAY F'ING CALM!
tenor.gif

Advertisement
I mean, one of the best WR in South Florida and we were thinking it wasn't going to be a recruiting battle for him? Just how it goes. If we don't want to battle for it then don't recruit the big names
Exactly, tired of hearing people complaining about actually having to recruit guys and or be in battles with other big schools. That’s a beta mentality

Advertisement
I'm long since past worrying about whether drama queens like some of these South Florida athletes are coming here or not. If they want to be here, they will commit and shut it down like Chaney has done or many others have done before him. As we've seen over and over these past few years, the vast majority of these kids who wait to commit are just playing the bag/auction game and go to the highest bidder. Can't blame them for changing the direction of their family's lives with their athletic ability but until the Canes are able to get in the bag game, those kids are going to go elsewhere. Makes me appreciate the kids who do come here even more.

Advertisement
Back