Not good Fleming Info

Your argument is Florida’s passing game is weak, I think FSU’s is weaker, especially with no QB and OL. Didn’t mean for it to come off like I’m arguing, just saying.

I hear you, but after last year we shouldn’t be pointing fingers and laughing about pathetic passing games. Enos has a lot of pressure on him to turn around perception. I think Manny knows this and given the opportunity will step on the gas pedal and blow teams out for recruiting purposes. There is a lot riding on next year, but winning is most important. The blow outs can follow, but will eventually it’ll be necessary to change perception.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
There's so much PT at FSU next season, that's the only reason to go there, their bag game weak right now, even then you can go elsewhere for a bag & pt

Advertisement
last thing i heard jones-bell is not a priority for bama, so we have a shot with him
Wait til he hits their camp...watch how fast he becomes a priority. You really don’t know how good he is if you’re saying that. He’s easily probably a top 15 WR in this class same with Fleming, Robinson, and Rosemy.

Advertisement
Wait til he hits their camp...watch how fast he becomes a priority. You really don’t know how good he is if you’re saying that. He’s easily probably a top 15 WR in this class same with Fleming, Robinson, and Rosemy.
well if thats the case, then ****, I would love to have him in this class

As of now his Qb Cedquan Smith has a UM uniform on his cover page, also Jones-Bell's WR coach is Ethenic Sands who was my WR coach about 6 years ago. To me it looks like he just got a big bump in his recruitment and its starting to look eerily similar to Amari Copper's recruitment, Alabama pretty much must be trying to make an easy pitch by giving an obvious comparison, we'll see how this cycle goes under TNM

As of now his Qb Cedquan Smith has a UM uniform on his cover page, also Jones-Bell's WR coach is Ethenic Sands who was my WR coach about 6 years ago. To me it looks like he just got a big bump in his recruitment and its starting to look eerily similar to Amari Copper's recruitment, Alabama pretty much must be trying to make an easy pitch by giving an obvious comparison, we'll see how this cycle goes under TNM
Tell Ethenic he’s gonna need to fight to keep him here because I know once he camps at Bama and dominates they’re gonna throw everything at him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back