Not good Fleming Info

Advertisement
Ivins imo is just hedging given how flaky south Florida kids can get(any area of recruit for that matter) but this is what Luke said in his write up.

“Fleming continues to state he’s solid to Miami but will still take visits. Some feel Fleming will back off the pledge eventually but he is saying all the right things publicly(about his Miami commitment)

Luke is a homer reporter so I’m not making too much of it at all really. They always think any pledge we have will eventually back off from being committed to Miami so that’s not saying much tbh

Ivins imo is just hedging given how flaky south Florida kids can get(any area of recruit for that matter) but this is what Luke said in his write up.

“Fleming continues to state he’s solid to Miami but will still take visits. Some feel Fleming will back off the pledge eventually but he is saying all the right things publicly(about his Miami commitment)

Luke is a homer reporter so I’m not making too much of it at all really. They always think any pledge we have will eventually back off from being committed to Miami so that’s not saying much tbh
Who is luke?

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need more guys like you
Sponsor the site and he might text you guys this stuff too

Advertisement
One position I’m not concerned about this class is WR. Esp when Jarren or Tate start lighting it up. Love Robison, imagine Fleming sticks.

can someone tell me why miami is not talking to marus rosemy its really frustrating to hear that there is no contact between them currently.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back