Not going to Punish my Family

Madabs

Sophomore
By ruining another weekend. Nope not going to run home cutting our Saturday activities short. I’m not going to have them sit there, watch me get angry, and stew in frustration for the rest of the night. What I am going to do is spend my Saturday with my wife and kids doing something fun and just record the game. Then after the day is done I’ll sit down and watch it fast forwarding the commercials and all the other crap. My wife puts up with me being a season ticket holder living in NJ, she deserves to have a pleasant husband on the weekend.

Advertisement
I stopped planning my weekends around Canes football years ago. My boys hurt with me through some horrible losses... especially remember my 12 year old in tears after a hyped up Manny special at the Hard Rock. Long ride back home to Orlando... said never again, after that. Can't do that to my kids anymore.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You STILL let the canes affect your mood? Wow, I remember those days:s6ebnxo:

Had to be a couple corches ago but wasnt good for mental health, still watch games but just shrug now and keep it moving regardless of results..
Same boat. It's been awhile since I've let the Canes majorly affect me. Also, at a certain point in a coaches tenure I just go to the games primarily for the tailgate. I'm at that point with Mario.

Advertisement
You STILL let the canes affect your mood? Wow, I remember those days:s6ebnxo:

Had to be a couple corches ago but wasnt good for mental health, still watch games but just shrug now and keep it moving regardless of results..
I was hoping with his hire Mario would not be the FIU coach or dumbbell Oregon one. First time in 20 years flying my Canes flag 4 weeks in a row. Oh man I got 🖤 emotionally 🥲 suckered again. GT ruined my weekend. My wife happy Canes no longer appointment TV or going to game. I’ll watch from a distance until Mario the Dummy is gone. I hope he succeeds but what his track record has shown is dismal to say the least. He is just is not very smart.

Advertisement
By ruining another weekend. Nope not going to run home cutting our Saturday activities short. I’m not going to have them sit there, watch me get angry, and stew in frustration for the rest of the night. What I am going to do is spend my Saturday with my wife and kids doing something fun and just record the game. Then after the day is done I’ll sit down and watch it fast forwarding the commercials and all the other crap. My wife puts up with me being a season ticket holder living in NJ, she deserves to have a pleasant husband on the weekend.
Will Ferrell Loser GIF

Advertisement
I was hoping with his hire Mario would not be the FIU coach or dumbbell Oregon one. First time in 20 years flying my Canes flag 4 weeks in a row. Oh man I got 🖤 emotionally 🥲 suckered again. GT ruined my weekend. My wife happy Canes no longer appointment TV or going to game. I’ll watch from a distance until Mario the Dummy is gone. I hope he succeeds but what his track record has shown is dismal to say the least. He is just is not very smart.
There was a poster who said GT wasnt that big of a deal and I am stilll SMFH at the thought of that ******* game. It annoy the **** out of me all offseason. With very little margin for error on this team we couldnt afford to drop a gimme, we have terrible PR nationally and dont get benefit of doubt. Just DUMB.

Have you considered having your ballsack waxed with tweezers?

It might be a more pleasant way to spend the weekend, plus the Missus might appreciate your new found silky smoothness.

Leave the taint untouched though. Gives it a more regal lion-like look.

Advertisement
Back