Not breaking news, but…

IMG_0246.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I haven’t heard anything on this since late October, so I’m not sure.

There’s a strong connection between Dawson and Ward’s QB coach, so that would tell me he’s going to stick around.
I think it's safe to say that getting Cam has reset everything. Offensively we are starting with a clean slate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dawson is done here at the end of the season.

Not happy with the amount of meddling by Mario and his boyfriend (Mirabal), and his ideas to fix TVD (limit the thinking by speeding up the pace of the game) has been nixed in order to play “complementary football”.

He’s also getting some heat internally for not being able to script plays to start games to get TVD in rhythm. While this is well deserved, you can’t really roast his *** if one of the fixes he’s pitched has been declined. As a professional, he should be able to come up with a scheme (it’s been 5-weeks) to mask some of this **** and he just can’t.

Two things -

^ I believe it’s true that he’s unhappy, but the source is biased. To me, this is a bit of CYA as the season ends on a major thud. Like Gattis, the stink of this type of prolonged failure is brutal for the resume.
^ TVD’s inability to develop as a player claims yet another OC’s career. It’s no secret I have a personal dislike for him, and this only strengthens my criticism that he’s an unaccountable *** clown.

Believe what you wish, and **** all of your mothers.
Wow. Not sure how I missed this spot on prediction until today

is this in universe 667.

Advertisement
Back