Not breaking news, but…

Ghandi

Junior
Dawson is done here at the end of the season.

Not happy with the amount of meddling by Mario and his boyfriend (Mirabal), and his ideas to fix TVD (limit the thinking by speeding up the pace of the game) has been nixed in order to play “complementary football”.

He’s also getting some heat internally for not being able to script plays to start games to get TVD in rhythm. While this is well deserved, you can’t really roast his *** if one of the fixes he’s pitched has been declined. As a professional, he should be able to come up with a scheme (it’s been 5-weeks) to mask some of this **** and he just can’t.

Two things -

^ I believe it’s true that he’s unhappy, but the source is biased. To me, this is a bit of CYA as the season ends on a major thud. Like Gattis, the stink of this type of prolonged failure is brutal for the resume.
^ TVD’s inability to develop as a player claims yet another OC’s career. It’s no secret I have a personal dislike for him, and this only strengthens my criticism that he’s an unaccountable *** clown.

Believe what you wish, and **** all of your mothers.

Advertisement
Three OCs in three seasons?

Definitely a recipe for sustained success.

Perhaps one of the insiders can chime in...but wasn't the general narrative that Dawson begged for this job (twice) and he had to agree to some sort caveat that he'll run the ball as a term for employment? I just remember that being the general idea...but I could be dumb af and made that up idk.

Not happy with the amount of meddling by Mario and his boyfriend (Mirabal), and his ideas to fix TVD (limit the thinking by speeding up the pace of the game) has been nixed in order to play “complementary football”.

He’s also getting some heat internally for not being able to script plays to start games to get TVD in rhythm. While this is well deserved, you can’t really roast his *** if one of the fixes he’s pitched has been declined. As a professional, he should be able to come up with a scheme (it’s been 5-weeks) to mask some of this **** and he just can’t.

Two things -

^ I believe it’s true that he’s unhappy, but the source is biased. To me, this is a bit of CYA as the season ends on a major thud. Like Gattis, the stink of this type of prolonged failure is brutal for the resume.
^ TVD’s inability to develop as a player claims yet another OC’s career. It’s no secret I have a personal dislike for him, and this only strengthens my criticism that he’s an unaccountable *** clown.

First of all, my mother is dead, you pathetic weasel.

And secondly, so good luck with that.

Thanks for the news, brother.

Advertisement

Two things -

**** you a brutal mu ****** lol i like it

Advertisement
Good for him.

He'll be the fall guy for this season, but his resume speaks for itself. No sense is throwing your career down the drain if you're not allowed to operate in full capacity the way you want.

Another one bites the dust...

Advertisement
Mario meddling in the offense means it really doesn't matter who the **** he hires as his next OC after another inevitably long, drawn out search. He's maddeningly stubborn and wants it to be his way, even if his way is doomed to fail spectacularly.

We went from lighting up a talented Texas A&M squad with 48 points in the first month of the season to regressing into a 2022-esque disaster of an offense. Countless turnovers, slot receivers slowly coming in motion and talking to our senior citizen blocking TE pre-snap to telegraph the play, and neanderthal caveman horse****. That's not just because TVD played through injuries or fell off a cliff mentally.

If Mario can't keep himself out of offensive gameplans, he has no chance of succeeding here. None.

Advertisement
What is complementary football exactly?
It’s where you dial down the amount of offensive production and points scored as the season goes along. This approach typically allows the defense to receive lots of compliments and accolades regarding its play because that side of the ball is the only unit that is doing anything productive. For example, “Wow, the offense has really regressed, but the defense kept us in the game!” Or, “The only reason why we had a chance to win at the end was because the defense did its job.” Thus, “complimentary football.”

Mario meddling in the offense means it really doesn't matter who the **** he hires as his next OC after another inevitably long, drawn out search. He's maddeningly stubborn and wants it to be his way, even if his way is doomed to fail spectacularly.

This

If he decided to meddle after our early season success and is still meddling after seeing how we have made a complete 180 for the worse, then it’s over and he will never be more than an 8-4 coach here and we are all wasting our time.
It literally makes no sense, just plain stupid honestly.

Advertisement
Back