Not at this time

Clueless and stupid. That’s our coaches and the BOT. What a mess! It just keeps getting worse every year.

Maybe these idiots just don’t want a football program. Got to wonder what Adidas and the ACC think about this mess.

Advertisement
I'd be surprised if there are more than 10K especially if Miami loses on Saturday. We will be there only because my son is flying to Virginia on Friday. We were going to the Tech game and then flying to Orlando on Tuesday and then heading to Miami on Friday for the game and then dropping him back to campus on Sunday. I guess he can sit with us for cheap. Whole family is smoking ****ed that what Richt has done to this program.

Season ticket sales are going in the tank for 2019 unless there are major changes. That's what is amazing to me. It costs a $1000 per club seat. If the average spend with donation is $500 per seat in the stadium, then they easily lose 10 to 15K in season ticket holders for this disaster. That's $5 to $7.25 million lost right there.

The only way Richt has a shot at salvaging the hemorrhaging ticket revenue and the 2019 class is to announce some major, exciting changes to the staff and program.

Otherwise, it’s gonna be very embarrassing times for the U, and I’m hopeful this season has been his wake up call.

Hanging on to this quote from Richts presser yesterday. He didn’t say no to the question if he thinks a spread attack would work better for the athletes we have and recruit. I think this is telling on changes to come...or at least we can hope. Wait and see. Also, Bryant is a spread QB. Why would he want him to come in if he wants to run his same system?
Yes to speed offense
No to KB

Advertisement
Back