Not at this time

MizCane

Senior
Hanging on to this quote from Richts presser yesterday. He didn’t say no to the question if he thinks a spread attack would work better for the athletes we have and recruit. I think this is telling on changes to come...or at least we can hope. Wait and see. Also, Bryant is a spread QB. Why would he want him to come in if he wants to run his same system?

Advertisement
I want to believe it has a deeper meaning, but I think it is more likely a response that he (and many others accustomed to public speaking) has used multiple times to dodge a question. It just appears like an answer when in reality it means nothing and can be construed as anything he wants down the line if necessary.

I like Bryant's skill set, but I ask myself WHY would he want to come here right now. I'd have to visually see a signed contract with a REAL OC coming here as a prenup if I was him.

If Bryant wants to compete legitimately for a starting job, I don’t see why he wouldn’t come tbh.

Changes are coming to the offense. Bank on that. There will be at minimum a new OL coach and a new scheme next year. No way Bryant is coming here after the team has been vocal that they don't want or need him. Perry and Williams will battle it out the last three games (Yes Miami will become bowl eligible), and head into camp as the two contenders for the starting QB position.

Richt sounds tired of this ****.

Advertisement
Richt literally has NO ONE in his corner supporting his assertion that we suck because we don't have enough talent. This is do or die for the man. We all know he will be given a 4th year to clean up the ***** that he has allowed to accumulate on Greentree.

He's got to make all around changes or he's liable to get cans and food thrown at him at HRS along with banners flown.

I'm hopeful that the light has gone off in his head and he's been made to realize that his entire offensive philosophy has to change in order to compete.

Hanging on to this quote from Richts presser yesterday. He didn’t say no to the question if he thinks a spread attack would work better for the athletes we have and recruit. I think this is telling on changes to come...or at least we can hope. Wait and see. Also, Bryant is a spread QB. Why would he want him to come in if he wants to run his same system?

Why did he run RPO with Kayaa but not Perry?

Advertisement
Sadly the "Richt changing" train left the station.

g0aAwnXo4unu8ia5gT.gif

Changes are coming to the offense. Bank on that. There will be at minimum a new OL coach and a new scheme next year. No way Bryant is coming here after the team has been vocal that they don't want or need him. Perry and Williams will battle it out the last three games (Yes Miami will become bowl eligible), and head into camp as the two contenders for the starting QB position.

Richt sounds tired of this ****.

Or just tired in general.

Advertisement
At $4 million a year he will say anything and everything.

I've learned to basically ignore anything that comes out of a corches mouth.

Advertisement
He will change his mind when the money dries up like **** in the desert. People ain’t paying for this clown show. I know I won’t. I bet there ain’t 20000 fans at the Pitt game.

I'd be surprised if there are more than 10K especially if Miami loses on Saturday. We will be there only because my son is flying to Virginia on Friday. We were going to the Tech game and then flying to Orlando on Tuesday and then heading to Miami on Friday for the game and then dropping him back to campus on Sunday. I guess he can sit with us for cheap. Whole family is smoking ****ed that what Richt has done to this program.

Season ticket sales are going in the tank for 2019 unless there are major changes. That's what is amazing to me. It costs a $1000 per club seat. If the average spend with donation is $500 per seat in the stadium, then they easily lose 10 to 15K in season ticket holders for this disaster. That's $5 to $7.25 million lost right there.

Richt’s legacy is on the line now. He will either make the necessary changes in order to embrace 21st Century college football, or he’s going to be a stubborn ******* who will fail badly next year and prove all of his naysayers correct.

Good thing is no one is sugar coating &hit or defending him at this point. The feedback is crystal clear and unanimous so there should be no confusion.

The next 6 months will tell us all we need to know.

Advertisement
Back