Not an OL coach but did they

Ashevegas Cane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Not seem to do a much better job today?? Considering Pitt's front 7 was known for sacks & TFL's we seemed not to be under the duress when passing that we have become accustomed to this year. ****, haven't watched the replay yet but I think I remember 1 or even 2 of the long developing, under center play action **** not resulting in sacks.....

Advertisement
They did, especially when they really needed to protect and buckle down. Considering how “good” Pitt is at rushing the passer, easily OL’s best performance of the year.

After today, really no more excuses for us to surrender a ton of sacks in a game. We just faced the best and did above average especially considering how we have been all year.

Now FSU can’t rush the passer to save their lives and watch them have 5 sacks next week.

They did, especially when they really needed to protect and buckle down. Considering how “good” Pitt is at rushing the passer, easily OL’s best performance of the year.

After today, really no more excuses for us to surrender a ton of sacks in a game. We just faced the best and did above average especially considering how we have been all year.

Now FSU can’t rush the passer to save their lives and watch them have 5 sacks next week.
Theyve been rushing Cuse all day

Advertisement
Theyve been rushing Cuse all day

me saying “to save their lives” was an obvious exaggeration. They are top 50 I believe, but that is nowhere close to what they have been. They have no pure speed edge guys that we have to REALLY worry about that can change a game like Burns. We have one.

Advertisement
me saying “to save their lives” was an obvious exaggeration. They are top 50 I believe, but that is nowhere close to what they have been. They have no pure speed edge guys that we have to REALLY worry about that can change a game like Burns. We have one.
And cuse has had about the same amount of trouble protecting as we have had.

Advertisement
Not seem to do a much better job today?? Considering Pitt's front 7 was known for sacks & TFL's we seemed not to be under the duress when passing that we have become accustomed to this year. ****, haven't watched the replay yet but I think I remember 1 or even 2 of the long developing, under center play action **** not resulting in sacks.....
Yes because they had extra guys helping out.
Ala Brevin Jordan and Cam Harris

Advertisement
The ol hasn’t improved much at all, we’re just chipping and keeping guys in more.

I saw a wounded baby deer with better balance than 55, it’s year three and he seems to be getting worse.
There was a shot when he was waddling out to the ball and the rest of the OL was behind him. He looked sloppy and like a hippo. Be one thing if he was a dancing hippo, but that he isn’t.

Advertisement
Back