Not an excuse, BUT

Advertisement
0​

Richt is not very good.

Kayak is not very good.

We are not very good.​

This Canes team was so bad last year it got its head coach fired. We went 6-7 in 2014, then 8-5 last year. Florida State went 13-1 in 2014, and 10-3 last year. We had essentially the same offensive line that we had last year. Guess what- the OL sucked then and they suck now. FSU has been able to recruit basically anyone across the country, maybe only behind Alabama and Ohio State. Miami has been stuck trying to find 2-3 star gems. I can't blame Richt playcalling, because he was trying to cover up the stench of a terrible offensive line, so TEs couldn't go out in patterns and RBs had to stay into block. Run game? Run where? No run blocking either. We needed our WRs to step up, and they absolutely killed us. Kaaya? First play of the game he gets crushed. Then he gets hit with a cheapshot and probably concussed (thanks again OL). It's after his concussion that he throws a terrible pick in the end zone. So one strike against him there (I guess, if you want to blame someone with brain swelling for a bad play). He drops in two beautiful passes for TDs, then twice has us driving then disaster 1) gets everything screwed up by the refs calling a TO and 2) Berrios with a ridiculous facemask. We needed to play a near flawless game to beat a team with superior talent, and came up short. It hurts, but the difference between this team and an Al Golden team is that I can tell by how the players are flying around the field that they aren't going to fold. Shake it off and beat UNC next week. Bottom line- We weren't outcoached, we were out talented. If you don't see that, you are blind.

Last edited:
That's an excuse, Pete. Shouldn't haven't even gotten to that.

Advertisement
I think petes point was that the officiating DIDNT hurt us. He's saying the FSU dad's calls went our way.

Reading comprehension guys.

I think.

Last edited:
I thought the holding call on the Walton run was bull****! I saw it 5 times on the other side of the field I saw FSU lineman tackling our guys no call. That rollout across the field TD as ****ed us twice now. Cook last night and the Appalachian State game same call.

Stop with the Donald Trump schit Pete

Just because you are going to need a toupe' someday doesn't make it right.

Advertisement
lol whatever

We still got the ball back.

We still had 80 yards of 2nd half offense.

We still had to settle for 3 several times.

We still take it up *** as usual anytime there is a meaningful football game being played.

Weak Sauce, Pete.

Francoise outplayed Kaaya. Period.

This tweet demeans you and this site.

Advertisement
I am more concerned with how a ref can watch player fall out of bounds and land 1 yard behind the first down marker and then he picks up the ball and places it ahead of that marker and tries to give them a first down. That cannot be a mistake.

Advertisement
Get it done. Same as any other year and any other Miami team.

They didn't get it done. The reasons why aren't particularly important....

Tonight's replay official, Joe Rider, has had 2 kids graduate from FSU. One is a past booster club president in Southwest FL.

Remember that targeting review?

I could have predicted this. I remember Joe Rider. Why is he a replay official if he has this type of connections to FSU?? Cheater.

Tonight's replay official, Joe Rider, has had 2 kids graduate from FSU. One is a past booster club president in Southwest FL.

It is an excuse...focus on Kaaya and the lack of his ability to play big against a very porous D.

Why are people down voting this? There is been a huge issue with bias against in in the acc. You'd have to be stupid, blind, or a combination of both to not notice. And as much as blind *** fans don't believe this it makes a huge difference in wins and losses

Advertisement
Back