Not an excuse, BUT

Fowler went to CU and Hayes every chance he gets.. perhaps that's why they ost.

Advertisement
Come on, blaming the replay official for this ****** Offensive display? Officiating had nothing to do with why we lost this game!

Tonight's replay official, Joe Rider, has had 2 kids graduate from FSU. One is a past booster club president in Southwest FL.

Remember that targeting review?

WHAT THE ACTUAL **** ARE YOU TALKINT ABOUT!?! NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GAME! SHUT YOUR **** MOUTH UNTIL YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO ACTUALLY ADD

You're better than this.

I mean, we all handle **** differently, and this is the aftermath of some amazingly disappointing ****, but don't do that.

Advertisement
1. RPO against FAMU are good, FSU bad--- immobile QB.
2. Terrible 1st down play calling, very predictable
3. Couldn't extended series on 3rd down. % was awful
4. Kayaa INT in end zone was costly
5. On to UNC

Go canes!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Amen brother

If you're going to whine about officiating then do it about the holding call that never should have been called that had nothing to do with the play and negated Walton's TD.

The original targeting call was wrong. But it's a tough call to overturn. As it turned out though it had no affect on the outcome.

If you're going to whine about officiating then do it about the holding call that never should have been called that had nothing to do with the play and negated Walton's TD.

The original targeting call was wrong. But it's a tough call to overturn. As it turned out though it had no affect on the outcome.

Pete, use your powers for good. Please bring attention to those two exact plays, either to the coaches or the media, in order to make the ACC issue a statement confirming if it was the correct call or not.

Advertisement

I don't know about that Chise' they ran another 2+ min off clock with new set of downs. Really coulda used that time. We got ****ed big time. Always harder to blame refs when ya play like dog****(offensively). **** just ****!!

Last edited:
Tell Richt he needs to hire a real OC and ASAP. And none of that pro style ****.

Advertisement
Tonight's replay official, Joe Rider, has had 2 kids graduate from FSU. One is a past booster club president in Southwest FL.

Remember that targeting review?

Unless Joe Rider was responsible for Mark Richt not hiring a dedicated OC and deciding to call plays himself....that wasn't the reason we lost.

I disagreed with a few of the calls to......That being said remember when Coach Johnson said don't ever leave a game in the refs hands (notre dame/1988). One of the best comments ever!

Advertisement

I don't know about that Chise' they ran another 2+ min off clock with new set of downs. Really coulda used that time. We got ****ed big time. Always harder to blame refs when ya play like dog****(offensively). **** just ****!!

Yeah, but missing the PAT is on us. None of the bad calls were devastating in anyway. In the end it was us being ineffective on offense which left our defense out to dry. This loss is on Richt, Kaaya and then finally the kicker.

Kaaya reminds me of Carson Palmer, when he's on he's great, but when things get tough cross your fingers. Not here to dump on Kaaya. I think he's above average but he can get streaky

Advertisement
Back