Not a single change

jsy

Recruit
After this game
How does manny not make a single coaching change
How does he cont to make no changes to special teams, he changes kickers and the results are the same
We cont to be unprepared for fakes
He has zero accountability for the coaches
And judging from is complete lack of changes, I doubt he will make any substantial staff changes

Advertisement
After this game
How does he cont to make no changes to special teams, he changes kickers and the results are the same
And judging from is complete lack of changes, I doubt he will make any substantial staff changes

on the punt fake, that one is ivey. we were in the right coverage, ivey is a moron or lazy. the kicking situation is ****ed for this year bc none of them are good.

After this game
Uh, this all sounds great but who does he hire mid-season? He had to scrape together a staff in late January when there weren't a lot of coaches available; I'm sure after the season he'll make the necessary changes. He's not stupid.

Advertisement
After this game
Not disagreeing, but what changes do you expect to see at this point in a new HC's career? I'm not sure Manny has the wherewithal to do anything partially because of Flake and above and partially because he's absolutely shell shocked right now

Not disagreeing, but what changes do you expect to see at this point in a new HC's career? I'm not sure Manny has the wherewithal to do anything partially because of Flake and above and partially because he's absolutely shell shocked right now

I was hoping at the minimum he fires the special team coach and find a replacement

Advertisement
thats like a fat girl who needs to lose 200 pounds and the only thing she changes in her 5000 calorie daily diet is switching to diet coke.

True but it would be a start
I just want something, anything to know there’s a chance things will be better

Advertisement
Waiting for statement from AD... His silence is deafening and the longer it lasts the more likely other options are being considered, IMO.
He wasn’t going to fire Richt. What makes you think he will can Manny or make him change staff?

thats like a fat girl who needs to lose 200 pounds and the only thing she changes in her 5000 calorie daily diet is switching to diet coke.

She thinks she's fooling people by always having a pack of single serve Snackwell cookies or crackers in her hand too.

Go back to your f*cking desk in HR, Deb. We all hear you quietly ordering a chicken parm sandwich AND a small cheese pizza for lunch from Uber Eats. We see you eating every bite in your car too.

True but it would be a start
I just want something, anything to know there’s a chance things will be better
A real commitment by the admin and BOT to invest the resources to have a championship football program, an AD with the right experience and mindset to hire the right coach and a head coach with the experience and skills to build the program that can win a national championship .... anything less and any of those pieces missing and nothing "will be better" . that is reality.

Advertisement
Even before Manny and the end of the regression'd 7-6 season, It was always going to be a rebuild to me. Outside some of the good Richt did for this program he made a pretty big mess of things. Not even ghosts from great teams' past could come here do anything special with this ST and OL. They are awful.

After this game
Because he doesn't know any better. He probably has no clue what to do and where to get replacements for those coaches.

Advertisement
Back