Not a Doom & Gloom Post But The Pos I Feel Most Sorry For...

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
... during our run of mediocrity are the running backs. Even going back to the likes of Graig Cooper we've had some superior to elite backs that have more than suffered under (at times) poor QB play and (at many many times) atrocious O-line play. I only mention it because it was again the case yesterday and it's also a position that doesn't require a ton of player development so it's not like these guys are the victims of poor coaching in their own right but just a victim of the poor performances of those around them. Just a thought, as I think we've had several kids at that position that would have been household names in college with better supporting casts.

Advertisement
Duke Johnson will never get the credit he deserves, despite finishing as Miami's all-time leading rusher in only two-and-a-half seasons. He's a natural. I actually felt sorry for him. Imagine if he played on any of the great Miami teams.

Duke Johnson will never get the credit he deserves, despite finishing as Miami's all-time leading rusher in only two-and-a-half seasons. He's a natural. I actually felt sorry for him. Imagine if he played on any of the great Miami teams.

I concur my friend. Duke is a Miami God. He just happened to play under the worst staph since the late 70's

The worst part about it is that he isn't the only one that got fvcked during that regime.

Advertisement
Back