Norvell's honeymoon is already over at FSU

tenor (40).gif

Advertisement
D
Don't think being insensitive idiot is in contract. But hope he gets fired and they have to pay him **** ton.

Lying can be cause for termination. A little extreme and bending the situation for here though....but that's what lawyers are paid for.

Advertisement
Duuuuude!!!!! They were fighting over Drew Brees and whether he’s a racist, ignorant or an ignorant racist. I did everyone here a service by keeping this about the destruction of the F$U coRching staph.

What happened to the Dabo thread?

Advertisement
He was a ****** coach and did not deserve the FSU job, however, I do agree that if he were white with the same results and buyout that FSU absolutely would've kept him longer.

Delete this is you see fit RVA.

**** FSU though.

I dont think hes a bad coach I think FSU has way more problems than advertised and he couldn't fix them fast enough, but yes i do agree with your statement had he been white.

Advertisement
I dont think hes a bad coach I think FSU has way more problems than advertised and he couldn't fix them fast enough, but yes i do agree with your statement had he been white.
More problems than advertised is right. The real issue is they have more problems than they will ever admit. They have swept so much under the rug they call it a mountain and have put a fun slide on it to entice recruits to come there.

Lying can be cause for termination. A little extreme and bending the situation for here though....but that's what lawyers are paid for.
Isn’t that how uf tried getting mcelwain? Obviously his case allowed for more debate.

What an *******. In this day and age with everything on social media, how did he think this was a sound decision?

Advertisement

****** by FSU standards. Hate them or not they are a premiere coaching opportunity. Internally it seems pretty bad right now but they're not long off from recently winning a 'ship.

I'll stick to my prediction that Norvell will be for them what Fuente is for V-Tech, also a Memphis coach who moved to the ACC.

That's actually not bad. Certainly better than Slick Willie. Might pull off wins against us and the Gators here and there.

But they will not be competing for Championships or Atlantic titles as long as he is the HC.

Advertisement
Back