Norvell's honeymoon is already over at FSU

The UNBELIEVABLE part is that FSU is crashing and burning and you're changing the subject!!! If this thread can't stay on topic what can? This is great, how did he think no one would call him out?! What an idiot
Yeah, focus on the dumpster fire up in Tallahassee and bring the marshmallows for toasting.

Advertisement
Marvin Wilson if a true leader for holding Norvell accountable and making him(Norvell) earn the trust of the players. I don’t know anything about Wilson outside of his play on the field, but this is a high character move.

Manny and Lashlee have done a great job of publicly supporting their players and credit to UM as a whole for the stance on such an important issue not just with public statements but allowing the IPF to be a place of peaceful protest for their student-athletes and staff.

Advertisement
Who we gettin??!!
3AF3BA70-D6CF-4198-8CD5-94FD1C9E3620.gif

Advertisement
***** ESPN, the Korean baseball they broadcast has to be watched with the sound off because they are literally ignoring 80% of the game and just talking about other stuff.

You’re that guy..

Advertisement
Give it a few days and it will blow over. As much as I want to see them crumble. I love the bad publicity thought.

And shoutout to Wilson for speaking up and not taking that shiiiiiit. A lot of players would be scared to do that.

Publicly, perhaps. Recruiting and internally? It may not.

Advertisement
Give it a few days and it will blow over. As much as I want to see them crumble. I love the bad publicity though.

And shoutout to Wilson for speaking up and not taking that shiiiiiit. A lot of players would be scared to do that.
Maybe you have been sleep the last 2 weeks but this isnt a sweep under the rug sitiation.

And people miffed me when I said ***** and Lashlee made an awesome move for team unity. For now ***** has the locker room. Advantage ✔
Good point. Unfortunately he is still a crap coach and not coach can lose to crap teams and keep the locker room. Manny has all the accessories and bling right but the tux still is just cut way to short -- Urkel style. I fear he topped out with the first TOC.(it was great but no follow up)

So In Norvell's mind he says something to the media he absolutely knows isn't true for the purpose , I assume, of making himself look like something more than what he really is and the expectation is the players on the team he's speaking of are just supposed to go along with it unconditionally??
Is that what he assumed would happen??

Pretty accurate.

Maybe Norvell spent the weekend inspecting his emergency bunker under Doak Campbell Stadium. At any rate, it does seem strange that he would exaggerate one text blast, that probably took 2 minutes to write and send, into an intensive weekend of "back and forth" with his players INDIVIDUALLY. That's 85 back-and-forths. Maybe he doesn't know the difference between a small lie and a big lie, but this one is going to be hard for him to prove.

1591276980660.png

Advertisement
Back