Norvell's honeymoon is already over at FSU

Advertisement
David Hale from ESPN who is a good follow for stats and such in the ACC said players aren’t backing down right now.

he said he has never seen players basically post and speak up as much as they are now. They are learning the true feelings of these phony guys like Dabo. Will it be enough for some kids not to select these schools in the future? We will see but Dabo and Norvell have looked pretty foolish over the last couple days.
We back by attrition?

Advertisement
Trailerhassee!

533dad106f6a1.image.jpg

Noles board questioning the reporters credibility 🤣🤣🤣

Like HOW!?! Think of the scenarios...

1. This reporter never even had an interview and made the entire thing up? Highly unlikely, I believe they are saying the response or quote was doctored or misconstrued.

2. The guy asked a question about the race issues in America (without a doubt the hottest topic in America right now) and how Norvell had addressed anything with his team and Norvell's TRUE answer was "Yeah we sent a mass auto generated text to the team, seemed to work" and then the reporter changed it to lie to make his response better?????

Advertisement

1. This reporter never even had an interview and made the entire thing up? Highly unlikely, I believe they are saying the response or quote was doctored or misconstrued.

2. The guy asked a question about the race issues in America (without a doubt the hottest topic in America right now) and how Norvell had addressed anything with his team and Norvell's TRUE answer was "Yeah we sent a mass auto generated text to the team, seemed to work" and then the reporter changed it to lie to make his response better?????
I am fascinated to watch how this is spun because if you read the quote in its entirety, the other parts are actually beneficial to Norvell. Wilson's response was about the aspect contacting players. So either Norvell exaggerated/lied or the reporter randomly slipped in that portion (which would be incredibly odd). Any way you slice it, it seems like a mess.

Reporter says he not only has receipts, he has audio tape.

I am fascinated to watch how this is spun because if you read the quote in its entirety, the other parts are actually beneficial to Norvell. Wilson's response was about the aspect contacting players. So either Norvell exaggerated/lied or the reporter randomly slipped in that portion (which would be incredibly odd). Any way you slice it, it seems like a mess.
Incredibly odd.

How could he [Norvell] be so tone deaf on the "one on one" meeting part.

My guess: "I misspoke a meant to say I will be meeting with our players one on one..."

Big hole to climb out of in such a raw emotional time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back