Norvell

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Norvell has to win out just to equal Willies record…. Let that sink in…

Also Norvell would ultimately have a worse record overall if Covid canceling games didn’t help him last year

They really believe it too.. I don’t understand it, but it’s hilarious

Had a guy tell me after the game Saturday, “Norvell got us going in the right direction, you can’t deny that.”

Huh? 4th and 14, one single play doesn’t go their way and he’s 3-7 and staring 3-9 in the face. They lost to an FCS team 2 months ago. I guess the immediate aftermath of a win gets people emotional but what in the world?

Had a guy tell me after the game Saturday, “Norvell got us going in the right direction, you can’t deny that.”

Huh? 4th and 14, one single play doesn’t go their way and he’s 3-7 and staring 3-9 in the face. They lost to an FCS team 2 months ago. I guess the immediate aftermath of a win gets people emotional but what in the world?
There are posters here saying what a better situation they are in than we are.

And I give them no pass based on the events of this week with Blake because that was reported on this board for weeks.

I had FSU fans taunting me on the walk back to the car talking about "You wish you were us right now". What's funny is that I know that they are only prolonging the agony. They are stuck with this guy, they don't have a QB worth a **** on their roster, and they are years away from having any significant skill position talent. Miami with a competent HC is very close to being a 10 win team. There's a good chance Miami will win 7 or 8 games with Manny freaking Diaz as the HC. Imagine what a competent HC does with TVD and these young guys.

Advertisement
The sad thing is most of them believe it… basically getting a couple five star defenders is going to put them in a better spot than us? We’ve had mediocre coaching and still won 4 straight, who’s playing qb for them? Did their o line get better? When johnson leaves what will they have for a pass rush?

We suck but even now we’re way ahead of them.

Advertisement
Back