Norvell is now Clark Griswold

Advertisement
A real man doesn't take his daughter to DisneyWorld. A real man's daughter wouldn't ask to go to DisneyWorld. A real man would take his daughter to a phukkckin CANES GAME and the daughter would be ECSTATIC to see Mario's full on fyzicality.
Disney World would also be lower on the priority list by virtue of having shuttered the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ride, as well as not carrying any Black Hole tshirts in any of their numerous shops.

This could go in Nole Tears but this quote is just good not to share here. It’s regarding them being rightfully left out of the playoff.

"It made him feel like a dad who tells his daughter he'll take her to Disney World, but you get to Disney World and it's closed and now the daughter is crying“
Someone please makes these into GIFs of Norvell

View attachment 285956
View attachment 285955
Lol ironically Disney World is NEVER closed unless there is a HURRICANE or another ACT OF GOD….:

And what type of inept/negligent father isn't aware he’s leading his princess right to a (pause) HURRiCANE?

Disney World would also be lower on the priority list by virtue of having shuttered the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ride, as well as not carrying any Black Hole tshirts in any of their numerous shops.
Wow, a Black Hole reference! Haven't thought of that film in decades! Nice.

Georgia had MUCH more of a case to be in the playoff than they did but they found a way to get up for that game and play at an extremely high level. The fact that Norvell couldn't get his team prepared is a massive indictment on him as a leader. It's inexcusable. Especially because that result, and how FSU reacted, doesn't go away after the 2023 season. It will follow them into next year and the perception people have of them.

And the fact that he's still talking about it emotionally...
They don't get much cornier than Norvell especially with that quote. I'd say how he built that "team" is more of a cause for their play in the bowl game rather than his ability as a leader. When you build a team that dependent on the portal instead of through recruiting, you're bringing in mercenaries. They are not there for the "team".

Once the "goal" was taken away from them after the ACC Championship, they were jumping out like rats on a sinking ship. You could have had Belichick, Saban, or Shula leading that team and those guys still would have jumped. The difference is, those guys never would have been on the team in the first place with those coaches. They all instilled a culture, not a team with a majority of temp players.

Advertisement
And Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. Still ****es me off.

And Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. Still ****es me off.

Truth.

20,000 Leagues
Mr. Toad
If You Had Wings
Snow White
The Skyway (buckets)
Davy Crockett's Canoe

When I went to UM, I worked summers and winters at Disney (mostly in EPCOT). During the summer, before Magic Kingdom opened, they set up canoe races for the employees to compete in. I think we needed 8 or 10 paddlers, so it was rough. We used to work until 1 am, go back to Snow White Village to drink, and then get into the park by 6 am. We did NOT win.

Advertisement
Mike Norvell will always be my favorite Disney Princess.

The only Disney Princess with cornrows...

1712238430061.png

Truth.

20,000 Leagues
Mr. Toad
If You Had Wings
Snow White
The Skyway (buckets)
Davy Crockett's Canoe

When I went to UM, I worked summers and winters at Disney (mostly in EPCOT). During the summer, before Magic Kingdom opened, they set up canoe races for the employees to compete in. I think we needed 8 or 10 paddlers, so it was rough. We used to work until 1 am, go back to Snow White Village to drink, and then get into the park by 6 am. We did NOT win.
Disneyland got to keep Mr Toad and the canoes.

This could go in Nole Tears but this quote is just good not to share here. It’s regarding them being rightfully left out of the playoff.

"It made him feel like a dad who tells his daughter he'll take her to Disney World, but you get to Disney World and it's closed and now the daughter is crying“
Someone please makes these into GIFs of Norvell

View attachment 285956
View attachment 285955

Wait, he’s comparing the players to a bunch of crying girls?

Advertisement
Disneyland got to keep Mr Toad and the canoes.

I've always felt that Disney should build a new park in Orlando.

"Magic Kingdom Classic".

Put in all the old, discontinued rides. It would be the perfect park, just older people, no kids.

You could even rebuild Splash Mountain. They would be able to sell VHS tapes of Song of the South. Serve turkey legs.

Disney stock would double.

I've always felt that Disney should build a new park in Orlando.

"Magic Kingdom Classic".

Put in all the old, discontinued rides. It would be the perfect park, just older people, no kids.

You could even rebuild Splash Mountain. They would be able to sell VHS tapes of Song of the South. Serve turkey legs.

Disney stock would double.
That's the current parks thanks to the "Disney adults"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back