Nominees for "Thread of the Year"

Advertisement
1. Gator Tears - clear winner in my eyes. This thread has made an impact well beyond CIS.
2. Sileo - I was still going back weeks later just hoping the one and only Dan Sileo was posting again
3. OP Outs Himself - slight edge over Nun ****
4. Nun **** - the repeated requests for the Mods to delete and claims of being hacked
5 Negged to Oblivion - talk about poor timing

Advertisement
You guys are favoring threads just because they're newer. Gator tears is the most fun, but Sileo has to be the winner. Don't let it's age cloud your judgement.

You know what's better than the Toledo thread? The one where the guy had Miami OH on their schedule and rushed to our site to trash talk about the Turnover Chain.

Advertisement
You guys are favoring threads just because they're newer. Gator tears is the most fun, but Sileo has to be the winner. Don't let it's age cloud your judgement.

One thing we can all agree on, it’s been one helluva entertaining year! It’s a blessing to be associated with all you narcissists, self-deniers, deviant perverts, sociopaths, and just generally all around Canes fam/fanatics who all take Miami Hurricanes football WAAAY too seriously. Which is just the way it oughta be.

God bless Canesinsight, God bless all of you, and God bless the muther****in Miami Hurricanes.

Best thread: Gator Tears
Funniest thread: Nun **** "They Mad"

Yup this is it! Best Gator tears

By far the funniest is Nun ****!

OP outs himself runner up for funniest.

The nun **** one... the OP was simultaneously getting roasted for 1) posting a ****ty screenshot, b) having a **** tab open in said screenshot and iii) asking the thread to be deleted. I don't even care if it all turns out to have been a setup, I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Advertisement
I just went back and read them all again. These a amazing but I am going OP outs himself. On so many levels from not understanding marketing to making fun of the exact thing you are searching. Too funny. I laughed again

“They Mad” is the funniest thread of 2017 for sure.

“Op Out Himself” is a close second.

“Dan Sileo” is right behind these.

Now, if we’re talking “BEST” thread, Gator Tears is the undisputed champ.

Advertisement
Consistently good to me has to be Gator Tears, but I have yet to laugh as hard as OP Outs himself. Gold.

Advertisement
Back