Nominees for "Thread of the Year"

I'm going:

3. Gator Tears

And I honestly can't decide between #1 and #2 . Nun **** vs. OP outs himself. We need a poll.

After some more thought, I've cast my final votes:

3. Gator Tears
2. Op outs himself
1. Nun ****

Nun **** takes it because OP that outed himself handled it like a champ. Nun **** OP called out multiple times for mods to delete thread which made it better and better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we can all agree that Gator Tears deserves its own award for how far and wide it has reached.

But, I think the greatest thread of the year should go to one of the other thread's mentioned in OP simply to have a more even competitive balance. Otherwise Gator Tears is going to take it in a landslide. As funny as all those other threads are, nothing can compete with 500+ pages of Turdsville hilarity

Let's separate into two awards, in my opinion

Oh, and my vote goes to the OP outing himself. Still laughing

I'm going:

3. Gator Tears

And I honestly can't decide between #1 and #2 . Nun **** vs. OP outs himself. We need a poll.

After some more thought, I've cast my final votes:

3. Gator Tears
2. Op outs himself
1. Nun ****

Nun **** takes it because OP that outed himself handled it like a champ. Nun **** OP called out multiple times for mods to delete thread which made it better and better.

This...still laughing at the delete requests.

Advertisement
Gotta make it a poll. Certainly some hilarious choices.

Advertisement
Mods, can we get confirmation that 362 is a record for downvotes on a post? I would proudly hold that title if confirmed

"REAL TALK" has to get some kind of honorable mention or something. Perhaps "Attempted Mutiny of the Year"?

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/real-talk-wtf-happened-site/128127

There's some good choices there, good call OP putting this out. Definitely need a poll once we're sure there's no other candidates. It's a nice little retro on the year. I can vividly remember the several times this year I LOL'd so hard reading the forum at night that I woke my wife up in bed next to me. Had to be careful to make sure that CIS didn't end up with a place of special contempt in her heart. But I read some of what was safe enough to read to her and she was like "yeah, that's some funny ****. I'm going back to sleep now, don't you dare wake me up again"...

Advertisement
Mods, can we get confirmation that 362 is a record for downvotes on a post? I would proudly hold that title if confirmed

You're welcome. I couldn't downvote that avatar the first time, but I just gave you #362 a minute ago on reading your post again in retrospect.

Dan Sileo - the burn was short-lived but **** that thing was hot. The flames live on in the memory.

Can't help myself, since IJJB thread is closed, for some reason, I just have to post this comment here to [MENTION=477]Big Sky Cane[/MENTION] who was the first responder to the thread...

IJJB.jpg

NMnkWsa.gif

Advertisement
Back