Nolie Tears

Virgil Cane

Recruit
The Candy Canes

Spearhead04Seminole

They paying recruits? I would have to think most of those kids will flip by years end? They're looking at 8 straight losses to fsu, have never won the acc, and somehow they are holding the early lead for #1 . Makes no sense.

tenoleAll-world

It's early. Their whole reach is South Florida

dpmdanStarter

They literally are the kings of spring recruiting always being close to number 1. Then when the team actually has to play football their recruiting suffers

They will never know what hit them until its to late.

-Canes-

Last edited:
Advertisement
This class is different. All of these kids are ready to bleed orange and green on the field. They are buying what Richt is selling.

Advertisement
The Candy Canes

Spearhead04Seminole

They paying recruits? I would have to think most of those kids will flip by years end? They're looking at 8 straight losses to fsu, have never won the acc, and somehow they are holding the early lead for #1 . Makes no sense.

tenoleAll-world

dpmdanStarter

They literally are the kings of spring recruiting always being close to number 1. Then when the team actually has to play football their recruiting suffers

-Canes-

Where'd you get these quotes from? Link?

I just love how FSU and UF still think golden is in charge lol.

Saw this earlier today on a FB page. Perfect for when they bring up the 7 year in a row BS, 6 of which golden and Shannon were responsible for. The last one the refs cheated for them by discounting Mark Waltons touchdown and other BS calls.

image.jpg

They're nervous, yes they've won 7 in a row, but history between these 2 programs has shown at times 1 program will go on a win streak and then the pendulum will swing to the other. Its about to swing in our favor

The Candy Canes

Spearhead04Seminole

tenoleAll-world

dpmdanStarter

-Canes-

This is a perfect example why arguing with retards is not wise.

First of all, Cleveland Reed is not from south Florida and neither is 5 star Lingard. Last recruiting cycle we got the best DE out of California and players from all over including Texas and Georgia.

Secondly, if we pull kids from South Florida, you have reject porsters claiming that thats our "whole reach". if we lose south Florida kids, then all of a sudden The staff can't even keep local kids at home..it's a lose lose

You can't win against people with **** for brains.

Advertisement
They're nervous, yes they've won 7 in a row, but history between these 2 programs has shown at times 1 program will go on a win streak and then the pendulum will swing to the other. Its about to swing in our favor

Michigan state also beat Michigan 7 or 8 years in a row, including Harbaugh's first year in some late game dramatics similar to our last game against the semenholes. Now you tell me who is the better program, Michigan or Michigan state, Miami or Florida state? I hope they enjoyed their run. It's fcking done

The Candy Canes

Spearhead04Seminole

tenoleAll-world

dpmdanStarter

-Canes-

Where'd you get these quotes from? Link?

The slant recruiting board...

-Canes-

We could have beaten them the last three years. Two of those with Golden as coach. They know their time is coming to an end.

They talking bout us so it means we're doing something right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
E
The Candy Canes

Spearhead04Seminole

tenoleAll-world

dpmdanStarter

-Canes-

I love the first question. Like an Alabama fan saying they must be giving cars away.

UM

The Candy Canes

Spearhead04Seminole

tenoleAll-world

dpmdanStarter

-Canes-

Here we go with this **** ...

That FSU post is for any and all Canes who suggest Holes are respectful, not as bad as Turds, blah, blah, f'ing, blah ...

These dumbazzes in Trailerhassee are taking us lightly because we've been stumbling around in the dark the past 7 years.

We win once against them, just once, and you'll hear the same piles of crap FSU folks were regurgitating when we were beating them like rented mules.

Noles and Gators are nothing more than different sides of the same coin.

They ain't like us Canes at all.

Advertisement
The Candy Canes

Spearhead04Seminole

tenoleAll-world

dpmdanStarter

-Canes-

they scared.............its the same thing when jimbo took over.......they know and most r in denial but the ones who know will say we cheating

Kids aren't piggy backing the U to get other offers now, Golden threw offers to everybody, he had no idea what he was doing.

It just puts in perspective how big this season will be for us, in order to carry this momentum all the way until NSD & keep these kids locked in we simply cannot afford to lose to FSU.

I hope Rosier is up to the task & can get us a W, because whether we want to admit or not, losing 8 in a row to them would be a huge negative in recruiting.

It just puts in perspective how big this season will be for us, in order to carry this momentum all the way until NSD & keep these kids locked in we simply cannot afford to lose to FSU.

I hope Rosier is up to the task & can get us a W, because whether we want to admit or not, losing 8 in a row to them would be a huge negative in recruiting.

Our defense better be hummin' by then. We gonna need it

Advertisement
Back