Nolie Tears

It just puts in perspective how big this season will be for us, in order to carry this momentum all the way until NSD & keep these kids locked in we simply cannot afford to lose to FSU.

I hope Rosier is up to the task & can get us a W, because whether we want to admit or not, losing 8 in a row to them would be a huge negative in recruiting.

even if we lose i dont think it will bother this train and we will have 2 shots at them

Advertisement
Why aren't these guys talking about one-hit wonder Penn State at #2 ? Or 4-loss ND at #3 ? We ended the season on a 5-game win streak with a proven head coach, elite assistants, and new facilities coming. God, to come to Miami over Tallahassee...they must be paying these kids.

It just puts in perspective how big this season will be for us, in order to carry this momentum all the way until NSD & keep these kids locked in we simply cannot afford to lose to FSU.

I hope Rosier is up to the task & can get us a W, because whether we want to admit or not, losing 8 in a row to them would be a huge negative in recruiting.

And the perfect setting....choke Campbell stadium!!! I know what I'm asking for...but..I think we got just barely enough a$$.. To waltz in there and get us some!!

even if we lose i dont think it will bother this train and we will have 2 shots at them

I don't think FSU beats Clemson and wins the division. They almost lost to NC state last season and got lucky the refs to a TD away from us. They lost their best offensive weapon this year to the draft. I think we beat them in week 3 and meet Clemson for the ACCCG..

Advertisement
They're nervous, yes they've won 7 in a row, but history between these 2 programs has shown at times 1 program will go on a win streak and then the pendulum will swing to the other. Its about to swing in our favor

Michigan state also beat Michigan 7 or 8 years in a row, including Harbaugh's first year in some late game dramatics similar to our last game against the semenholes. Now you tell me who is the better program, Michigan or Michigan state, Miami or Florida state?
I hope they enjoyed their run. It's fcking done

This!!

I stood in their **** endzone and watched Kirby Freeman drive the ball down to beat them. Anything can happen in this series. We're ready for the ball to bounce our way again.

I stood in their **** endzone and watched Kirby Freeman drive the ball down to beat them. Anything can happen in this series. We're ready for the ball to bounce our way again.
I don't disagree with you Lu, I still remember vividly when Jacory beat'em, nobody was more proud of him than me...

And since then, well..... Lol

Ultimately, I believe we beat them this year, I just think it's very important to do so in particular for this class overall.

I'm not saying all is riding on that one game, but no matter how you slice it losing 8 in a row can't be good.

Golden spoiled their asses

Kids flipped from Golden because they didn't believe in him. Especially on the D side. Kids are seeing a different brand of football, and they love it.

Luke Stampini (UF Reporter) actually vouched for Miami when Gator fans were talking about how half our class was going to Decommit.

Luke's Post on florida247 board:
These are based on Composite rankings...
2014: 2 top 300 HS decommitments
2015: 3 top 300 HS decommitments
2016: 6 top 300 HS decommitments (2 eventually returned to class & signed with UM) **Transition class from Golden to Richt
2017: 3 top 300 HS decommitments (1 eventually returned to class & signed with UM)
That is an average of losing 2.75 top 300 HS commits when you don't include the recruits that eventually re-committed.
The issue is Miami currently has 9 prospects ranked inside the top 300 HS in March while still in the mix for other top 300 recruit. That total of 9 currently equals the number UF signed in 2017. It was 6 HS prospects inside the top 300 for UF in 2016. Then 4 HS prospects in the top 300 for UF in 2015.
Miami likely loses some of those top 300 commits because that's the nature of recruiting. They probably offset some of the losses with additions later like legacy Al Blades, a top 300 recruit. It would take a monumental collapse though for UM to lose 6-7 of those top 300 prospects by NSD. Possible, but not something I would guarantee happening considering the recent average has been 2.75 top 300 decommitments per year.

Advertisement

Kids flipped from Golden because they didn't believe in him. Especially on the D side. Kids are seeing a different brand of football, and they love it.

Luke Stampini (UF Reporter) actually vouched for Miami when Gator fans were talking about how half our class was going to Decommit.

2016: 6 top 300 HS decommitments (2 eventually returned to class & signed with UM) **Transition class from Golden to Richt
2017: 3 top 300 HS decommitments (1 eventually returned to class & signed with UM)
That is an average of losing 2.75 top 300 HS commits when you don't include the recruits that eventually re-committed.
The issue is Miami currently has 9 prospects ranked inside the top 300 HS in March while still in the mix for other top 300 recruit. That total of 9 currently equals the number UF signed in 2017. It was 6 HS prospects inside the top 300 for UF in 2016. Then 4 HS prospects in the top 300 for UF in 2015.
Miami likely loses some of those top 300 commits because that's the nature of recruiting. They probably offset some of the losses with additions later like legacy Al Blades, a top 300 recruit. It would take a monumental collapse though for UM to lose 6-7 of those top 300 prospects by NSD. Possible, but not something I would guarantee happening considering the recent average has been 2.75 top 300 decommitments per year.

I appreciate your contribution my friend, but you should have posted this in gator tears...

Anyway, can you post a link

Ole Stampini causing more tears , I'll have to get another bucket

I don't think FSU beats Clemson and wins the division. They almost lost to NC state last season and got lucky the refs to a TD away from us. They lost their best offensive weapon this year to the draft. I think we beat them in week 3 and meet Clemson for the ACCCG..

kaaya gone too though who always had a pretty good game against FSU, except for 2016 I guess.

Them boys have no idea what's coming this year. Big talk about their winning streak? I wonder how they'll feel when Miami not only stops that streak but slaps two L's on them in one year.

Advertisement

Thats the funniest part of the Gates and Nolies. They claim we're "decommit U".

The reality is, our top 10 recruits in this class could all decommit tommorow at one time, and we would still have a better class than UF.

Although i agree beating FSU would be huge, i don't believe it makes or breaks our season. That will apply more next year. If Miami wins 10+ games and wins the Coastal then we should have plenty of momentum.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back