Noles trying for Franklin

I don’t think the Noles have the cash to sign a guy like Franklin...The school is strapped and just took up an 18 million dollar collection to buyout Willie and it will cost them another 30+ to sign Franklin...

Unless they have a couple boosters willing to foot the bill I see them going with somebody a whole lot cheaper...jmo
Actually............FSU may not be on the hook for $18,000,000. Turns out Willie never officially signed the contract so FSU is arguing with his people that they don't owe him (the full) $18,000,000.

Advertisement
I don’t think the Noles have the cash to sign a guy like Franklin...The school is strapped and just took up an 18 million dollar collection to buyout Willie and it will cost them another 30+ to sign Franklin...

Unless they have a couple boosters willing to foot the bill I see them going with somebody a whole lot cheaper...jmo

Boosters apparently paid Taggert's buyout (unless i read wrong). I wont be surprised if they have the money. No way Franklin takes it though

Advertisement
BS.

Either Franklin is leveraging Penn State for more money or FSU is leaking it to make their search look legit.

Zero chance he’d actually go there.

FSU has got money, but PSU has Got. Money.

After nearly being decimated by the Sandusky scandal, don't think for a minute Happy Valley is afraid to write a blank check.

Last edited:
I was told by a Nole booster that they are getting the stadium ready for an announcement tomorrow. He did not know who was being named but thinks it may still be Stoops.

Advertisement
BS.

Either Franklin is leveraging Penn State for more money or FSU is leaking it to make their search look legit.

Zero chance he’d actually go there.

Fully agree.

James Franklin has built Penn State into an almost-contender over the past six years. There's no way he's leaving Happy Valley to try and rebuild that disaster in Tallahassee, with their entitlement and garbage heightened expectations.

Advertisement
Miami swoops in and lands Franklin, making him the second highest paid coach behind Saban. That alternate universe would be fun to live in.

Manny is still the HC here. Miami is in worse shape currently. FSU booted their problem, Miami still needs 1 to 2 more seasons of complete failure from Manny before they will decide its ok to fire him.
far deeper issues than HC. AD is below average as is BOT.....
at least FSU gets the importance and impact a program can have on school unlike H.Bass, B.James , C.Strawely

Advertisement
far deeper issues than HC. AD is below average as is BOT.....
at least FSU gets the importance and impact a program can have on school unlike H.Bass, B.James , C.Strawely
She's get the pipe

hpT41aZK_400x400.jpg

Them bedroom eyes.

I doubt he leaves Penn St. He grew up in PA. If he did leave, it would definitely be for USC over FSU. FSU is in much worse shape than we are. At least we have an O-line that can develop. There offensive line is a reboot for the next 3 years. They're going to lose their best players to the NFL in Marvin Wilson, Tamorrion Terry,and Cam Akers. FSU is a total reboot.

USC can win the PAC 12 next year. FSU is a decade from competing with Clemson.
Define "much worse."

Advertisement
Back