Noles trying for Franklin

Tit-e-skr

Sophomore
far deeper issues than HC. AD is below average as is BOT.....
at least FSU gets the importance and impact a program can have on school unlike H.Bass, B.James , C.Strawely
We all understand that. But the BOT isn’t going anywhere and doubtful they fire a female employee that high on the chain.

ThomasM

Senior
Benjamin is a brilliant guy, but I don't know if he can electrify the FSU fanbase. Well, he can, but not in the way they'd like.

Number1CanesFan

Sophomore
Manny is still the HC here. Miami is in worse shape currently. FSU booted their problem, Miami still needs 1 to 2 more seasons of complete failure from Manny before they will decide its ok to fire him.
It remains to be seen if Diaz can get the job done. I just think we are in much better shape in the trenches. We have a lot of good linemen on both sides of the ball. Let's see how they develop over the next 2 years.

simplycanes

Senior
All I know is if Franklin leaves PSU for FSU we're going to need one of those dolls so he can show us where the bad man touched him.

sdaly12

Recruit
We all understand that. But the BOT isn’t going anywhere and doubtful they fire a female employee that high on the chain.
why not, she is in senior mgmt. and butchered the contract with Mullen ? your saying hey she's a female and do a lousy job due to her gender >>>>>>

SonsofSoul

Freshman
Jesus, this fucking guy. Now Franklin is a gowd among coaches....WTF
Franklin clearly isn’t elite like Mandy, but he sure as hell would be better than the others they’re now apparently looking at as candidates. That’s all.