Noles reaching....

No way Ice goes to FSU lol..but I guess anything is possible after Coley. Granted, Jim isn't AG

Advertisement
This is like their anticipated signing day meltdown come early.

Think about it. Their entire recruiting class was banking on guys from a Miami feeder school. LOL, it's like us betting our best close on guys from Lincoln HS and having our offensive coordinator recruit lincoln's best LB prospect. It's absurd.
Wow I didnt even think of it like this, this is a corch Shannon move. Should post that over on warchant im sure some would take a step back and realize ur right.

LOL these guys are in denial because of 3 str8 victories and top classes according to sites. Dudes recruited against Shannon early and sanctions afterward. On a level field AG would kidnap all of these children in SFLA.
man what is going on with you??

Advertisement
I had a pretty heated argument with a few yesterday after the Coley hiring. Their understanding of our ongoing NCAA situation and NCAA infractions in general is laughable, at best. They're still convinced that we will and should get the death penalty. One said that what we had going on was criminal, and so much worse than SMU. Said that the PSU rape scandal wasn't really about rape, and those allegations were secondary to the punishment they received. We should receive more. They made sure to tell me that Coley was a **** hire and they were glad to be rid of him. He never did anything good. I guess Jimbo saw it differently when he matched or beat the offer we made. They must really hate him to offer 1/2 a million dollars to keep him.

I never lost my cool, just argued the facts and cleared up the whole "criminal" side of their argument. They were not having it. Eventually they just resolved to name calling and "we'll just keep pushing it in like we did the last 3 years."

They live in an entirely different reality than the rest of the college sports world. They are not relevant in the national picture and haven't been since before we were. They make me hate them more every day.

Its there hate for UM that they cant see the truth. Sort of reminds me when FSU has an elite class and UM fans says the class sux but it actually doesnt. If they look at it without the hate they would see and only certain fans can have an adult convo with a rival fan that isnt bent on killing cane fans or hating them. I dislike fsu not really hate em thats a strong word, but I dont want them winning champpionships at all. I want to beat a good fsu not a bad fsu and thump our chest like they do. They beat a bad UM for 3 years and think its an accomplishment and it isnt.

I had a pretty heated argument with a few yesterday after the Coley hiring. Their understanding of our ongoing NCAA situation and NCAA infractions in general is laughable, at best. They're still convinced that we will and should get the death penalty. One said that what we had going on was criminal, and so much worse than SMU. Said that the PSU rape scandal wasn't really about rape, and those allegations were secondary to the punishment they received. We should receive more. They made sure to tell me that Coley was a **** hire and they were glad to be rid of him. He never did anything good. I guess Jimbo saw it differently when he matched or beat the offer we made. They must really hate him to offer 1/2 a million dollars to keep him.

I never lost my cool, just argued the facts and cleared up the whole "criminal" side of their argument. They were not having it. Eventually they just resolved to name calling and "we'll just keep pushing it in like we did the last 3 years."

They live in an entirely different reality than the rest of the college sports world. They are not relevant in the national picture and haven't been since before we were. They make me hate them more every day.

lol they go to FSU...it is an idiot factory for a reason.

LOL these guys are in denial because of 3 str8 victories and top classes according to sites. Dudes recruited against Shannon early and sanctions afterward. On a level field AG would kidnap all of these children in SFLA.

Needs to loosen up them cornrows mane

I cutt em along time ago bro maybe they did perma damage lol.
that happened long before the braids mane

Advertisement

Needs to loosen up them cornrows mane

I cutt em along time ago bro maybe they did perma damage lol.
that happened long before the braids mane

lol

Wow amazing how racially driven some of those post were..... Sad real real sad..... And he wouldn be able to do it because he doesn't have a BS but he is a great coach hands down coached me at Miami Jackson 98-99

Advertisement
Back