Noles reaching....

Advertisement
Their class is going to blow this year.

They were desperately hoping that they'd close with a 5-star linebacker from a Miami feeder school who was being recruited by their offensive coordinator.

LOL, it's just absurd.

He's from Alabama.

Jimbob is the cheap knockoff of Saban.

I rather be Temple south, as they like to call us.

http://floridastate.247sports.com/Board/36/Tim-Ice-Harris-16132304/1

Home » Boards » Unconquered » Tim "Ice" Harris

Any interest on either side?

Chief Mac9●

3 stars
(916)
25 months
Send Message
Follow User
Ignore User
Rate Up
Rate Down
20 hours ago
The HS coach at booker t? Seriously?

TNOLE27

3 stars
(3575)
21 months
Send Message
Follow User
Ignore User
Rate Up
Rate Down
20 hours ago via 247Sports Mobile
TNOLE27 said...

Not for OC... I like him OP. Adds some needed diversity and he has south Florida connections which we need

Nole of 16

5 stars
(98)
1 months
Send Message
Follow User
Ignore User
Rate Up
Rate Down
20 hours ago
TNOLE27 said...

Yeah, serious. Every coach comes from somewhere.

He's been an elite HS Head Coach. Next step is a position coach for a university.

Plus we will need help recruiting South Florida.

Chief Mac9●

3 stars
(916)
25 months
Send Message
Follow User
Ignore User
Rate Up
Rate Down
20 hours ago
ok. I think some of you worry too much about the diversity factor. Gran, coley etc were great sl fla recruiters and were white. Yes, coley was a white cuban but you get the point.

If you want someone just to recruit s fl harris will probably do fine.

however, I suspect we can get someone more established in s fl recruiting.

FWIW, i do not tihnk we need a coach before signing day. We just need one in time for spring ball.

TNOLE27

3 stars
(3575)
21 months
Send Message
Follow User
Ignore User
Rate Up
Rate Down
20 hours ago
Ha...I wouldnt hate that at all!....f u miami!

:rollcanes:
:rollcanes:

FSU has two black coaches. And they're going to lock up all these inner-city Miami kids...LOLOLOLOL

Advertisement
This post is for members of Noles247 only. Join now!7-Day Free Trial!
DDSTEED●

4 stars
(65)
1 months
Send Message
Follow User
Ignore User
Rate Up
Rate Down
18 hours ago via 247Sports Mobile
why_me said...

That's not a bad idea. He is a great football mind. Have him as TE coach. Would be no brainer recruiting hire. And I think it's time someone gives him his chance. The question is would he take it?

I'm all for it and it send a message to UM that we will continue to pilfer your home! He probably would kill the recruiting trail if he is passionate about football.

»»»»--;;--ⒻⓁⓄⓇⒾⒹⒶ-ⓈⓉⒶⓉⒺ--;;-->>> Go Noles!!!

Dal4fsu

5 stars
(525)
18 months
Send Message
Follow User
Ignore User
Rate Up
Rate Down
14 hours ago
Uncle Luke, IMO

Lincoln Hawk●

:ibisroflmao:

»»»»--;;--ⒻⓁⓄⓇⒾⒹⒶ-ⓈⓉⒶⓉⒺ--;;-->>> Go Noles!!!

Dal4fsu

5 stars
(525)
18 months
Send Message
Follow User
Ignore User
Rate Up
Rate Down
14 hours ago
Uncle Luke, IMO

Lincoln Hawk●

:ibisroflmao:

PLEASE

LOL these guys are in denial because of 3 str8 victories and top classes according to sites. Dudes recruited against Shannon early and sanctions afterward. On a level field AG would kidnap all of these children in SFLA.

Advertisement
they are bordering insanity...i love this

When have they "pilfered" our home? They don't do very well in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties. Idk why they have this illusion they recruit so well in SoFla

Advertisement
This is like their anticipated signing day meltdown come early.

Think about it. Their entire recruiting class was banking on guys from a Miami feeder school. LOL, it's like us betting our best close on guys from Lincoln HS and having our offensive coordinator recruit lincoln's best LB prospect. It's absurd.

Advertisement
I had a pretty heated argument with a few yesterday after the Coley hiring. Their understanding of our ongoing NCAA situation and NCAA infractions in general is laughable, at best. They're still convinced that we will and should get the death penalty. One said that what we had going on was criminal, and so much worse than SMU. Said that the PSU rape scandal wasn't really about rape, and those allegations were secondary to the punishment they received. We should receive more. They made sure to tell me that Coley was a **** hire and they were glad to be rid of him. He never did anything good. I guess Jimbo saw it differently when he matched or beat the offer we made. They must really hate him to offer 1/2 a million dollars to keep him.

I never lost my cool, just argued the facts and cleared up the whole "criminal" side of their argument. They were not having it. Eventually they just resolved to name calling and "we'll just keep pushing it in like we did the last 3 years."

They live in an entirely different reality than the rest of the college sports world. They are not relevant in the national picture and haven't been since before we were. They make me hate them more every day.

Advertisement
Back