Noles Opting Out?

Advertisement
Man, can’t imagine the dumpster fire that continues getting fuel to fan the fire. we Will easily handle them come 9/26. What’s probably unheard of is that we may get into our 3rd team during the 4th quarter.

Wait … haven't you heard? Some pundit said they were heading in the right direction.
Oh yes...that pundit who lauded the FSU offseason, with its excellent team/coach cohesion, continued public displays of confidence, and the offensive juggernaut that appears to have developed when their scrimmage took place.

DJ Matthews hasn't practiced once the entire Fall camp for them, there are rumors he tested positive for Bill Gates virus & will opt-out this season.

FSU will buried under Hard Rock on 9/26...

857B9030-E145-416C-8B8F-A817122E4B91.jpeg

Advertisement
And how great is it that they will lose to USF.... they just substituted a sure win with a sure loss.. what a dumpster fire
Take your emotions out. If our opponents suffer bad losses we lose credibility. It could play a role in determining whether we move on post season. Hate them but you want them to be bottom dwellers. The same goes with the rest of the ACC

Advertisement
Oh it will hurt their draft stock tremendously. NFL execs are not stupid, for the most part. They know what someone with a quitter mentality could do to team morale and the locker room.

These execs won't say anything to stir the pot.... they'll just quietly let the players slip down in the draft.

If you're an NFL exec, you can't be an *** like me and straight up come out and say that these players are soft and potentially bad teammates. Some fans might not like that.

But NOTHING compels them to proactively spend their money drafting these kids. Kids are silently costing themselves millions.
Would you come back and admit you were wrong when the GR15s of college football is a 1st round take. You're right, these billionaire owners are not stupid, they understand the unique situation the world in and will make smart decisions based on what they already have.

Alpha Mike Foxtrot.

It wouldn't have made a difference if nobody left your team for the last few years.
Man I had to look it up too! I thought it might have been 'Ain't That a MFr,' but I apparently ain't woke.

Advertisement
I hope they lose to Ga Tech next weekend. Half the team will quit on the season after that loss.
I wanna blow them out on national TV. We need them to atleast give some type of façade of a team worthy of primetime beheading

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back