Noles Opting Out?

- Jamarcus Chatman & Dennis Briggs Jr opted out
- Chubba Purdy got hurt & will be out for the season
- OT Jauan Williams entered the Transfer portal
- Former 5-star RB Khalan Labron got kicked off the team 3 weeks ago
- Tre McKitty transferred to UGA

If DJ Matthews transfers their WR depth will be ever worse than it was & it was already paper thin.

Idc what nobody say, we whoopin they *** at HR this year, 9/26 gonna be a steamroll victory.
Purdy out for season? I thought it was just a few weeks?

Advertisement
Most of their players didn't commit to play for their current coaching staff so there's no sense of loyalty there. If the NCAA approves the extra year of eligibility, they are in trouble.

Agreed. i have a problem with people that don't want to compete being recruited or drafted into ultra competitive environments.

Oh it will hurt their draft stock tremendously. NFL execs are not stupid, for the most part. They know what someone with a quitter mentality could do to team morale and the locker room.

These execs won't say anything to stir the pot.... they'll just quietly let the players slip down in the draft.

If you're an NFL exec, you can't be an *** like me and straight up come out and say that these players are soft and potentially bad teammates. Some fans might not like that.

But NOTHING compels them to proactively spend their money drafting these kids. Kids are silently costing themselves millions.

Advertisement
- Jamarcus Chatman & Dennis Briggs Jr opted out
- Chubba Purdy got hurt & will be out for the season
- OT Jauan Williams entered the Transfer portal
- Former 5-star RB Khalan Labron got kicked off the team 3 weeks ago
- Tre McKitty transferred to UGA

If DJ Matthews transfers their WR depth will be ever worse than it was & it was already paper thin.

Idc what nobody say, we whoopin they *** at HR this year, 9/26 gonna be a steamroll victory.
Been saying this all summer. Fsu does not match with Miami well at all. As a DC all you basically have to do is push the cover towards Terry way and keep your eye on Corbin. They have no depth on offense period.

Here's an interesting fact that should surprise noone…. fully ONE THIRD of all kids who have "opted out" of the 2020 season are from the state of Florida. Nine kids opted out, three are from Florida. Not counting the kids in conferences where the entire conference has opted out, obviously.

Soft.

I know we had some low years with Golden, but I can’t remember things being this bleak ever. They may as well play Terry at all 11 positions on offense.

Advertisement
Neither one was even remotely close to being an NFL draft prospect, sounds like they got kicked out if this turns out to be true.

Advertisement
Can we get rid of 2 HC's in 2 years?
It's not even the coaches, but rather the horrible, horrible environment. They have let players get away with everything this side of murder for nearly 30 years, and they wonder why a coach can't instil discipline. They won't give a coach the time he needs to fix that mess. Nor will they give him the power to do so. The inmates truly run the asylum there. I've been saying it for years. They need to burn it down completely, or they will be a festering sore for many years to come.

Advertisement
I haven’t been this confident about playing those clowns since the early 2000’s..we’ve ran off three in a row against with some pretty putrid offenses, I can’t imagine what we’re going to do to them once Lashlee gets this thing rolling..

Lest we forget,

backpack.jpeg

Advertisement
Back