Noles in trouble soon?

What happens at FSU, the whole SEC except Vandy, Texas, and most of the big schools is a business. Everyone knows it happens. Kids get paid. Even if they legalize some other kind of payment to players, that will still not do anything to the payments to recruit the kids there in the first place. Like was said above, the real scandal was what happened at Penn State.

Advertisement
Sounds like nothing and some soft shouldered bs. College football is better with FSU good and UM great. I don't care about these side show fake news articles.

It's a lot more fun for me here in Tallahassee when FSU is losing 4-5 games per year, about 15% of the population actually follows the team, and Miami is on top.

Sounds like nothing and some soft shouldered bs. College football is better with FSU good and UM great. I don't care about these side show fake news articles.

Rooting for FSU to be good.

Why am I not surprised?

I'm sure the Nole trolls on this site will be PM'ing you with thank you messages.

LMFAO! I'll just Thank YOU here, [MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION]........ THANK YOU!

Advertisement
Back