Noles in trouble soon?

Probably nothing comes of it (see: NCAA tomfoolery, FSU cover-ups), but that little blurb teases academic violations, criminal activity, and new dirt on Crab Legs and Mr. At Least He Played Miami.

Lord knows I'd be shytting myself if a similar teaser was made about Miami football.

Could be fun for us.

Advertisement
I don't mind saying that I'm happy to see someone turn up the heat on FSU.

Of course, a Pulitzer Prize-winning NYT investigative reporter doesn't have the same clout as some nobody Yahoo! ginger who took a convicted felon's word at face value. So nothing will come by way of the NCAA.

Advertisement
Sounds like nothing and some soft shouldered bs. College football is better with FSU good and UM great. I don't care about these side show fake news articles.

Sounds like nothing and some soft shouldered bs. College football is better with FSU good and UM great. I don't care about these side show fake news articles.

Amen! And it's just weird/sad/silly when the Cane fan base hopes for FSU athletes to be injured or thrown off the team instead of us besting their best on the field.

Advertisement

Rooting for FSU to be good.

Why am I not surprised?

I'm sure the Nole trolls on this site will be PM'ing you with thank you messages.

Everybody sure as sht cares when it's about Miami, so **** them. They do shady sht, we all know it, so I'm more than happy to see them go down. And saying "fake news" doesn't make something stop being true. Moran.

Advertisement

Everybody sure as sht cares when it's about Miami, so **** them. They do shady sht, we all know it, so I'm more than happy to see them go down. And saying "fake news" doesn't make something stop being true. Moran.

Preach

Why am I not surprised?

I'm sure the Nole trolls on this site will be PM'ing you with thank you messages.

Glad to know he's a troll and not that stupid. Or is he?

Advertisement

Why am I not surprised?

Between you and kryptonite I don't know which one is worse when it comes to simple comprehension.

Why am I not surprised?

Between you and kryptonite I don't know which one is worse when it comes to simple comprehension.

Maybe have a look in the mirror before you comment on comprehension.

Fuq this book. Trying to make it seem like Florida is everything that's wrong in CFB, when you had the most evil cover-up in the history of sports in crappy valley.

Advertisement
Back