Nolen says that oil money be funny đź‘€

Advertisement

I wonder what the young man is implying, here. Any thoughts? Because i thought they had oil barons with big trusts and big banks. 🤔
How does any of this mean they don't have oil barons with big trusts and big banks??

Ain't nothing funny about the money flowing through that program. HE chose not to thoroughly read his contract...now he is telling others to do something that should be common sense at ANY program.

Possibilities:

1. It comes with strings based on playing time and/or performance, and that's the fine print that makes the money far smaller or non-existent
2. The oil men in question are like JR Ewing, and some of the deals may be predatory
U gotta break it down for some of these youngstas bc Dey don’t know who JR Ewing is

Advertisement
How does any of this mean they don't have oil barons with big trusts and big banks??

Ain't nothing funny about the money flowing through that program. HE chose not to thoroughly read his contract...now he is telling others to do something that should be common sense at ANY program.

Its just a convo starter. Dont take it so literal. No ones saying your rich uncle in Killeen wont pass along the inheritance 🙄

Just want to know if anyone has an idea or heard about any funny business.

Its just a convo starter. Dont take it so literal. No ones saying your rich uncle in Killeen wont pass along the inheritance 🙄

Just want to know if anyone has an idea or heard about any funny business.
Lol didn't mean it as a shot at YOU.... Moreso about Nolen though. It's very possible he thinks he got played, which might seem like funny buisness because he didn't read through his contract

Lol didn't mean it as a shot at YOU.... Moreso about Nolen though. It's very possible he thinks he got played, which might seem like funny buisness because he didn't read through his contract

****. How detailed are these contracts for a 5 star recruit, with valuable production, to feel this way? 🤔

Advertisement

Attachments

• IMG_2650.png
    IMG_2650.png
    804.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2651.png
    IMG_2651.png
    537.2 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
I dont understand how these players just sign something when it comes to this amount of money. Quit being cheap asses and pay a lawyer to read it first.
You’re missing a couple things. Firstly, financial illiteracy is extremely high. Especially so for high school/ college kids that don’t know the first thing about money. Secondly, most of these kids wouldn’t even think or know how or who to contact.

They just sign the paperwork because they naively trust the person telling them to sign the contract.

Advertisement
You’re missing a couple things. Firstly, financial illiteracy is extremely high. Especially so for high school/ college kids that don’t know the first thing about money. Secondly, most of these kids wouldn’t even think or know how or who to contact.

They just sign the paperwork because they naively trust the person telling them to sign the contract.
You would think a parent/guardian/handler would be there for that. I wouldnt let my 18 year old kid sign anything financially without having someone look at it

You would think a parent/guardian/handler would be there for that. I wouldnt let my 18 year old kid sign anything financially without having someone look at it
You’re assuming that their Parent/handler/guardian is anymore financially literate and/or they are more than likely paid for.

It’s just as easy to think these same parents or guardians are actively steering them to these schools because they got themselves a small handful of cash.

Btw I’m not saying you’re wrong at all. You are actually 100% right. It’s just most of these kids come from nothing and usually don’t have the best support systems to deal with these used car salesmen

Btw I’m not saying you’re wrong at all. You are actually 100% right. It’s just most of these kids come from nothing and usually don’t have the best support systems to deal with these used car salesmen
You're way more forgiving than I am. With the sums involved in these NIL deals, if you can't be ****d to spend $10,000.00 on an attorney to read it, I just don't have any sympathy. That's just dumb as ****.

"El que juega por necesidad, pierde por obligacion."

Advertisement
Back