Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty sure if you and the rest of the people would stop quoting him and @ him then he would stop responding. Just let it go and ignore him. You all have fed into him enough to keep him going.

I quoted him exactly once, in the post you are criticizing. I've let him grandstand for page after page after page on a TEARS thread.

Everyone else knows the deal. The TEARS threads are massive and (relatively) unregulated by the moderators for a reason.

It's time for D RevLee to leave the TEARS threads alone. He can blow Kendal Briles on another thread, he just needs to leave the TEARS threads as God intended them to be. He's using his "personal disrespect" obsession to ruin a TEARS thread and possibly get it locked.

Advertisement
Rev reading briles offensive stats
82262710-66A2-446B-A029-C0D6976A75F9.gif

Well, since u asked nicely...nah I'm going to keep posting. If u don't like it mute me.

Look, you so desperately crave respect, but you are too stupid to see how you have lost everyone's respect. You think your childish "comebacks" are hilarious and are some sort of signifier of your tuff-ness, but all we see is a heel-digging chest-puffer with a micropenis.

"Muting" you and "ignoring" you are not the solution. You are the one abusing the system and refusing to listen to those who have asked you to reserve the TEARS threads for what they actually are.

It's not about you. To be honest, nobody cares about you or respects you. If you want respect, go start your own threads.

Nobody cares if you root for UM, you are now trolling, regardless of what colors you wear on game day.

Keep posting. Nobody respects you anyhow. Just do it on another thread.

We shouldn't have to require 1,000 people to ignore you. All we need is one person, you, to post on a non-TEARS thread.

Problem solved.

Rebuild your respect elsewhere.

I quoted him exactly once, in the post you are criticizing. I've let him grandstand for page after page after page on a TEARS thread.

Everyone else knows the deal. The TEARS threads are massive and (relatively) unregulated by the moderators for a reason.

It's time for D RevLee to leave the TEARS threads alone. He can blow Kendal Briles on another thread, he just needs to leave the TEARS threads as God intended them to be. He's using his "personal disrespect" obsession to ruin a TEARS thread and possibly get it locked.

You have now quoted him twice at this point, and made 3 comments yourself. I have now made two. So we are both adding to the problem. If you see 8 pages of people going back and forth with him then you and others need to realize there is no use in piling on top of it. It is what is fueling the problem. I am not quoting or addressing him because that will not change. Me saying what others have said for those 8 or so pages is not going to magically change things.

Don't feed the trolls. If the troll isn't going to stop then got to call out the people feeding the troll to stop.

Advertisement
You have now quoted him twice at this point, and made 3 comments yourself. I have now made two. So we are both adding to the problem. If you see 8 pages of people going back and forth with him then you and others need to realize there is no use in piling on top of it. It is what is fueling the problem. I am not quoting or addressing him because that will not change. Me saying what others have said for those 8 or so pages is not going to magically change things.

Don't feed the trolls. If the troll isn't going to stop then got to call out the people feeding the troll to stop.

It's not "feeding the troll". Both TEARS threads have been largely self-regulated by the people who enjoy the threads and stick to the subject matter. Moderators have not had to really step in, and the threads certainly have not been locked.

I'm not going to spend any more time on it personally. Now it's time for the Moderators to start deleting his posts from this thread. He can blow Kendal Briles on another thread.

There is obviously nothing of substance that he offers so If everyone in this thread will now take the time to put him on ignore instead or replying, he will quietly disappear and we can get back on topic.

The ignore feature actually works surprisingly well. Even quoted responses dont show up. The only way I noticed this one is because people are now quoting each other talking about him.

Advertisement

Attachments

• 20190423_180550.png
    20190423_180550.png
    623.6 KB · Views: 10
Advertisement
Back