Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
well if they still are ( I haven't seen any in a while ), they must be hiding off camera

I mean don't get me wrong, seems like these days the quality of chicks has taken a nose dive in general. But I'm not gonna sit here and act like those chicks are wow'ing me like jenn sterger used too
Mother**** FSU but that biitch is fine.

Chicks at fsu are ridiculous , then mix in Famu. It’s the greatest buffet of talent going, nothing comes close imo.

Advertisement
Chicks at fsu are ridiculous , then mix in Famu. It’s the greatest buffet of talent going, nothing comes close imo.
**** even at the community college there are some dimes! Only a fool would be in a relationship during college in tally.

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/n...-into-diversion-program-pot-charge/513892002/

This was a 2+ month long investigation where they ended up getting a warrant for his house. This isn't just he was smoking in the parking lot and got busted type situation. Taggart must have lost control of the TPD.
That was definitely the first thing i thought of when i heard about this. Bigger picture the good ole boy network in trailerhassee aint havin none of willie lump lump. People forget how the south still is. This seems to be going the same way texas went for charlie strong. The good ole boys have it in before he gets his chance.

That was definitely the first thing i thought of when i heard about this. Bigger picture the good ole boy network in trailerhassee aint havin none of willie lump lump. People forget how the south still is. This seems to be going the same way texas went for charlie strong. The good ole boys have it in before he gets his chance.

Exactly b. I was thinking the same thing. They probably are trying to send a message to Willie.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One thing I will give FSU, their ******* are bad as **** in Tally. Can’t even hate on them there. FSU and FIU have the finess female talent I have ever seen.

But back to the subject, **** FSU.
I see this all the time about every school. Imo it's a bunch of bs. Hot girls disproportionately go to FSU over Miami? This trope is similar to the "girls are so stuck up here" line I've heard in all of the 4 states I've lived in. Or, "drivers are the worst here". There are hot girls everywhere. There are stuck up girls everywhere. There are bad drivers everywhere. The only reason FSU may have more hot girls is because they have more students.

The only schools that seemingly have disproportionate amount of ugly girls are schools in the top 10/20 academically. Miami is lucky in that it is in Miami where hot girls want to go and wear bikinis all year.

I see this all the time about every school. Imo it's a bunch of bs. Hot girls disproportionately go to FSU over Miami? This trope is similar to the "girls are so stuck up here" line I've heard in all of the 4 states I've lived in. Or, "drivers are the worst here". There are hot girls everywhere. There are stuck up girls everywhere. There are bad drivers everywhere. The only reason FSU may have more hot girls is because they have more students.

The only schools that seemingly have disproportionate amount of ugly girls are schools in the top 10/20 academically. Miami is lucky in that it is in Miami where hot girls want to go and wear bikinis all year.

I think the reason people always claim FSU girls are so hot is because the campus is filled with dumb ***** since it is so easy to get into. We have lots of quality ***** at UM too though. We had DG, D Phi E, and a couple other sororities that where filled with hot girls plus there where a bunch of other sororities that had a handful of hot members. Tons of non affiliated hot girls on campus plus tons of hot foreign chicks. I can't compare, but I wouldnt be surprised if the quality has gone down since we where suntan U, but we also have tons of girls who don't even go to the school that go to the same bars/clubs as us. The grove, downtown, brickell, and Sobe are filled with locals and FAU/FIU/Barry/Dade/etc. Also, Sobe gets a new crop of hot tourists during the summer, Spring break, Winter break, Ultra, Winter music conference, regatta, and so many other events. Tallahassee has FSU girls and that's it. If you try and bang the locals her brother may get ****ed for trying to steal his girl.

Advertisement
I thought the Bucs would take him and the world would have to deal with him and Winston running trains on every female Uber driver on the East coast.

Advertisement
Back