Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

SIAP but I just saw that FSU is charging $10 to get into their spring game? That’s a joke! Lol if Miami did that, they’d be all over us and the cheap narrative. Charging at all makes no sense but $10 is stupid.

The price was set as such because they're partnering with the FSU circus department to add some real pomp to the occasion. The clown wigs will get taped to the helmets and Blackman will play the Bearded Lady.

Advertisement
I live in Austin and went to their spring game last year, it was free. There is more hype around UT this year so ill let you know if they start charging

Advertisement
Jesus. This dude is really dumb enough to be the starting qb for fsu AND sell weed out of his house? Shows you how untouchable these guys think they are.

Honestly this is just dumb all around. Waste of time and resources for the police. for someone that’s a small time end user. Dumb for a division 1 athlete that’s trying to recuperate to be inhaling any kind of smoke with toxins. Dumb for his pregnant girlfriend. It’s not even the cannabis. It’s the 50 other chemicals you inhale into your lungs, and the burning of your alveoli. So unhealthy for an athlete and a pregnant woman and unborn child.

Advertisement
I don't get it was this what they were jizzing about for their spring game this photo was 10 mins before kick off

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    175.9 KB · Views: 85
that video just reminded me at the lack of quality chicks that I saw from the tv at the game

seems like the fsu girls, got off the treadmill lol

One thing I will give FSU, their ******* are bad as **** in Tally. Can’t even hate on them there. FSU and FIU have the finess female talent I have ever seen.

But back to the subject, **** FSU.

One thing I will give FSU, their ******* are bad as **** in Tally. Can’t even hate on them there. FSU and FIU have the finess female talent I have ever seen.

Don’t even go there bruh.
No one compares to down here. Females are definitely not a deciding factor.

Advertisement
Dude snitched out his gf lol

His pregnant girlfriend. He technically didn't just snitch on her for the weed. In Florida, pregnant women who consume/ingest drugs during the pregnancy have been tried for child abuse. He may have just unwittingly provided the police department and prosecutor's office evidence of child abuse.

Advertisement

well if they still are ( I haven't seen any in a while ), they must be hiding off camera

I mean don't get me wrong, seems like these days the quality of chicks has taken a nose dive in general. But I'm not gonna sit here and act like those chicks are wow'ing me like jenn sterger used too

Don’t even go there bruh.
No one compares to down here. Females are definitely not a deciding factor.

I think you misunderstood my point. A University of Miami female and a born and raised Miami female are two entirely different things.

Advertisement
Back