Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

TruCane

Sophomore
Feel free to copy and post laughable tidbits, irrational musings, pipe dream predictions, and overall illiterate banter from our rape apologist rivals from up North.

A few tears were certainly shed over the weekend:

1. James Cook showed up to the Rivals 5 star challenge wearing a University of Georgia sweatshirt. Most likely is it a typical Cuck-type troll but it sure has brought a few misty tears to the Nole boards as Cook said the Bulldogs are a real player for his services

2. Warchant claiming/praying that Scaife is a soft Miami commitment after his dominate performance the the Rivals 5 star challenge and that his dream school is FSU...he is really hoping for an offer...and if they do he will certainly flip to FSU. So many tear worthy moments in the Scaife/Warchant fake news post

I know there are numerous undercover Nole superfans (Blackvern, etc) on here so this thread may offend some of the lesser men who frequent CIS...don't care. Let us real Cane fans guzzle as many glasses of Nole tears as possible.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Scaife was the first commit in the class, also plays at Southridge with Pope and Wiggins. He isnt going anywhere.

I do think Cook is going to look long and hard at UGA

Feel free to copy and post laughable tidbits, irrational musings, pipe dream predictions, and overall illiterate banter from our rape apologist rivals from up North.

A few tears were certainly shed over the weekend:

1. James Cook showed up to the Rivals 5 star challenge wearing a University of Georgia sweatshirt. Most likely is it a typical Cuck-type troll but it sure has brought a few misty tears to the Nole boards as Cook said the Bulldogs are a real player for his services

2. Warchant claiming/praying that Scaife is a soft Miami commitment after his dominate performance the the Rivals 5 star challenge and that his dream school is FSU...he is really hoping for an offer...and if they do he will certainly flip to FSU. So many tear worthy moments in the Scaife/Warchant fake news post

Those guys over there deserve a colored wig, red nose and floppy shoes.

Advertisement
Is Michael Langston at it again, already? Remember when ML claimed that Donaldson was down to UF and FSU and Miami had been eliminated. Or, when he said that Jeff Thomas was not going to qualify and would go JUCO and never be a Cane. Or, when he said FSU was Gurvan Hall's clear leader after his visit to Tally, then Hall committed to Miami less than 24 hours later. That guy is special needs.

Relax and have a little fun with it. We play these clowns every year. I know that some lesser Miami fans have a secret love affair with FSU and this will help both determine who those cucks are as well have have a little fun with an excellent rivalry.

If anything is it a great place to have a laugh at Tim Brewster who thinks he owns South Florida

Advertisement
The .....tears thing sounds pretty inappropriate for me especially when it applies to the Gators (Who I hate). They turned two players from us. Last year and one so far this year. Hate them yes but they like us are trying to get back to relevance and unlike us they have a conference championship game appearance on their resume. PSU tears? Also on the way back.They beat the best team in their league last year. Finally get this in your head. We will never consistantly out recruit the Noles. We never have even during the glory years and never will. Let's take the attitude of our coach. Show class, recruit kids who buy in, coach me up, and do it the right way. Who cares what our rivals do.

"We will never consistantly out recruit the Noles. We never have even during the glory years and never will."

Tears of laughter reading this. How many Nole fans are on this board?

"We will never consistantly out recruit the Noles. We never have even during the glory years and never will."

Tears of laughter reading this. How many Nole fans are on this board?

Quite a few

Yeahhhhhh.....might wanna beat em this decade before we start nonsense like this.

The morons at whoreslant are always retarded. We all know that. Nothing new here. But I'll wait to beat them at the actual game before I go all in on breaking balls. Can't really say much right now unfortunately.

Advertisement
The .....tears thing sounds pretty inappropriate for me especially when it applies to the Gators (Who I hate). They turned two players from us. Last year and one so far this year. Hate them yes but they like us are trying to get back to relevance and unlike us they have a conference championship game appearance on their resume. PSU tears? Also on the way back.They beat the best team in their league last year. Finally get this in your head. We will never consistantly out recruit the Noles. We never have even during the glory years and never will. Let's take the attitude of our coach. Show class, recruit kids who buy in, coach me up, and do it the right way. Who cares what our rivals do.

I disagree with your position on Gator Tears but FWIW, unlike Hamburger****ster's behavior, I appreciate you leaving us be in that thread and not derailing it.

Always fun to have a laugh at the inbreds from up in Tally. Not really hard go on a win streak while we are under investigation/sanctions, Golden's and D'onofrio'd. So all this respect for a team that started a rapist QB while AD/TPD corrupted the case beyond recognition, a Running Back (Williams) who punched his pregnant girlfriend, and a CB in PJ Williams who was involved in a hit and run that could have killed somebody, while drunk, with a suspended license and the corrupt TPD gave him a slap on the wrist. No respect for these guys. Hopefully the tears start flowing very soon.

Advertisement
ZFG if they cry or not in the offseason. Loser talk. Lets whoop there asses. Everything else is babble. Who cares if there fans are upset, truly ZFG about FSU or Turds.

Advertisement
Back