- Joined
- Oct 5, 2012
- Messages
- 1,605
That stuff is delicious, especially mixed with tequilaDid someone mention squirt?
That stuff is delicious, especially mixed with tequilaDid someone mention squirt?
I think Wake is a better job.Why don’t they want D.ickert? Of all the lists I’ve seen, I only saw 1 that had him on it. He would be by far my #1 choice if I was a stupid broke fsu fan.
Than FSU long term? Absolutely not.I think Wake is a better job.
They have been losing recruits to Rutgers and Purdue lately...this IS a big one for them!Big time schools!
EXCUSE ME THIS IS THE NOLE TEARS THREAD TAKE THAT **** ELSEWHEREFIU as well
My thinking was right now and will be for the next two to four/five years. They are really financially handicapped.Than FSU long term? Absolutely not.
If you're a Head Coach signing up to FSU though you do want an iron clad 4 years to turn it around. No wavering by the AD and the boosters when you still suck in 2 years time. It's a complete "strip back to the studs" rebuild and evidently they have no money.
Did someone mention squirt?
I remember when Rutgers was putting up billboards in Dade about twenty years ago.They have been losing recruits to Rutgers and Purdue lately...this IS a big one for them!
The financial issues just becoming public now is kind of amazing to me. I recall reading about FSU's Athletic Department being in the red almost twenty years ago when Bobby was still there.My thinking was right now and will be for the next two to four/five years. They are really financially handicapped.
Oh, and wrong chat! LOL
www.orlandosentinel.com
Ugh, I remember that too.I remember when Rutgers was putting up billboards in Dade about twenty years ago.
Whoa, someone brought up Middle Tennessee State, so I brought up FIU, lolEXCUSE ME THIS IS THE NOLE TEARS THREAD TAKE THAT **** ELSEWHERE
Oh, I was joking! Sorry if it wasn't clear.Whoa, someone brought up Middle Tennessee State, so I brought up FIU, lol
All good my friend, I laughed at your post, wasn’t mad or anything about itOh, I was joking! Sorry if it wasn't clear.