Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

They used the portal like a G5 program. Signing a bunch of former highly ranked recruits who never broke the rotation at their first school. Maybe some of them will eventually develop into the four star player they were originally supposed to be but it’s unlikely. Especially considering FSU isn’t exactly in the business of developing players. They’re pretty much just hoping that Nick Saban and Kirby Smart were oblivious to the supreme talents wasting away on their benches.
If there’s one thing they say about saban and smart it’s that neither found a way to utilize talent

Advertisement
They used the portal like a G5 program. Signing a bunch of former highly ranked recruits who never broke the rotation at their first school. Maybe some of them will eventually develop into the four star player they were originally supposed to be but it’s unlikely. Especially considering FSU isn’t exactly in the business of developing players. They’re pretty much just hoping that Nick Saban and Kirby Smart were oblivious to the supreme talents wasting away on their benches.
Fsu fans are unable to separate a coach who utilizes scheme to benefit players (which Norvell does) vs objective development/growth. Just because you can do the former doesn't automatically equate to accomplishing the latter. But we'll gladly see them all crash back down to a 7-8 win 🌎 this season with pleasure.

Personally, I love their clamoring to join the big ten, where their ceiling is the fourth best team in conference. I mean, OSU, UM and Oregon are all better than them. And even then, Washington has been in the cfp twice since fsu has, and usc is on the rise. So really, as it stands today, they’d be the 6th best team in the conference, which ironically is where they should’ve been ranked overall last year behind Georgia in the cfp rankings, with their best team in a decade

Fax

Advertisement
FB_IMG_1716472144118.jpg

Rivals are gonna rivals. Just the way it is. No matter what they do, we'll say they suck and are delusional. No matter what we do, they'll say we suck and we're delusional.

One thing that I understand from their point of view but is somewhat comical to me is this grand illusion that Mario is literally incapable of winning. Like he can't win games no matter what.

Last time I checked, he won the PAC-12 twice, and won a Rose Bowl.

Is he a good gameday coach? Of course not. We know that. So I understand why rival fans would **** on him. But the sentiment seems to be, Miami doesn't even need to be talked about because Mario is the coach. He lost games he shouldn't have in the PAC-12.

Yeah, that's not wrong. But he literally won the league twice and won a NY6 Bowl game. So he is capable of winning something. Literally. He's done it.
He won at Ohio State v CJ Stroud. I seen Jimbo won a title as a Coordinator at LSU, then as a HC at FSU. At the end at A&M he looked like he never coached a game because he was too rigid. Cristobal doesnt seem like a rigid mind none changing coach to me. Stay out the coordinators way on offense and we should be fine. He doing the most important part ok, so far which is bringing in players by any means. Which is 75% of making a coach look good, like Hartline.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Rivals are gonna rivals. Just the way it is. No matter what they do, we'll say they suck and are delusional. No matter what we do, they'll say we suck and we're delusional.

One thing that I understand from their point of view but is somewhat comical to me is this grand illusion that Mario is literally incapable of winning. Like he can't win games no matter what.

Last time I checked, he won the PAC-12 twice, and won a Rose Bowl.

Is he a good gameday coach? Of course not. We know that. So I understand why rival fans would **** on him. But the sentiment seems to be, Miami doesn't even need to be talked about because Mario is the coach. He lost games he shouldn't have in the PAC-12.

Yeah, that's not wrong. But he literally won the league twice and won a NY6 Bowl game. So he is capable of winning something. Literally. He's done it.
Not to mention beating taint in the shoe..

Advertisement
Back