Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
So now they’re on the “Miami is bringing in mercenaries” train the very next season all of their mercenaries sat out their bowl game and left for the draft? Interesting choice Nole fans…
Exactly. They bragged on Norvell and how great he did building from the portal. Now that Miami took advantage of the portal, it's a negative for the team and means there won't be team cohesiveness because they are mercenaries.

Exactly. They bragged on Norvell and how great he did building from the portal. Now that Miami took advantage of the portal, it's a negative for the team and means there won't be team cohesiveness because they are mercenaries.

Yes.

And we need to be clear. Miami fans do not criticize Norvell for using the Portal so much. Miami fans criticize Norvell for being so bad at High School recruiting AND using the Portal so much. Because you are essentially telling all the high school recruits that you are not that interested in developing them.

23, 17, 17, 17, 23 high school recruits.

Those are the numbers of HIGH SCHOOL recruits that Norvell signed over his first 5 recruiting classes. Not counting transfers, not counting JuCos, these are the high school recruits. Those are low numbers for the Initial Counter Era, not to mention the current day.

Mario's first 3 years?

14, 24, 26 high school recruits.

And while his first year was low, Mario has always been a beast at recruiting HS players, be it FIU, Alabama, or Oregon.

So it's possible to add Portal talent without undermining your high school recruits and derailing their development.

Advertisement
Rivals are gonna rivals. Just the way it is. No matter what they do, we'll say they suck and are delusional. No matter what we do, they'll say we suck and we're delusional.

One thing that I understand from their point of view but is somewhat comical to me is this grand illusion that Mario is literally incapable of winning. Like he can't win games no matter what.

Last time I checked, he won the PAC-12 twice, and won a Rose Bowl.

Is he a good gameday coach? Of course not. We know that. So I understand why rival fans would **** on him. But the sentiment seems to be, Miami doesn't even need to be talked about because Mario is the coach. He lost games he shouldn't have in the PAC-12.

Yeah, that's not wrong. But he literally won the league twice and won a NY6 Bowl game. So he is capable of winning something. Literally. He's done it.

This episode was entertaining because Blowhard and Brenda were arguing. Brenda was trying to lead his co-hosts to say anti-Miami things for most of the episode.

Who's better DJ or Cam? - Both Nee and Blowhard said Cam, and one said because the supporting cast is better in Miami. Then Brenda tried to push by asking if Miami's supporting cast is really better. The response he got back was something like,"Like the WR?".

Recruiting question was whether fsu is a top 5, top 10, etc recruiting team - This part got heated when Blowhard was talking about the whiffs like Smith. Brenda got offended when Blowhard said fsu didn't even have a seat at the table toward the end. Then, Brenda said he was wrong and that Smith was a soft/silent commit and they passed on him because they didn't want to pay. Blowhard pushed back saying that his sources said that they were out. Brenda kept pushing that he heard otherwise and wouldn't budge.

So according to Brenda Sonone, he/she is still pushing the narrative that not only was Jeremiah Smith an fsu commit at one point, but they told him to kick rocks and bowed out because he was asking for QB/DL NIL money.

1716394240847.png

Advertisement
This episode was entertaining because Blowhard and Brenda were arguing. Brenda was trying to lead his co-hosts to say anti-Miami things for most of the episode.

Who's better DJ or Cam? - Both Nee and Blowhard said Cam, and one said because the supporting cast is better in Miami. Then Brenda tried to push by asking if Miami's supporting cast is really better. The response he got back was something like,"Like the WR?".

Recruiting question was whether fsu is a top 5, top 10, etc recruiting team - This part got heated when Blowhard was talking about the whiffs like Smith. Brenda got offended when Blowhard said fsu didn't even have a seat at the table toward the end. Then, Brenda said he was wrong and that Smith was a soft/silent commit and they passed on him because they didn't want to pay. Blowhard pushed back saying that his sources said that they were out. Brenda kept pushing that he heard otherwise and wouldn't budge.

So according to Brenda Sonone, he/she is still pushing the narrative that not only was Jeremiah Smith an fsu commit at one point, but they told him to kick rocks and bowed out because he was asking for QB/DL NIL money.

View attachment 290176
So they’re adopting the gator game plan? Norvell is such an amazing recruiter that he won the recruiting battle for j smith. It’s just that nil came along, and there was nothing they could do. So it wasn’t a loss

So now they’re on the “Miami is bringing in mercenaries” train the very next season all of their mercenaries sat out their bowl game and left for the draft? Interesting choice Nole fans…

What is more interesting is they actually took more players in the portal this year (17) as opposed to our 15... so our players are paid mercenaries that will quit at the first sign of adversity but their transfer players are there because they love FSU so much?

What is more interesting is they actually took more players in the portal this year (17) as opposed to our 15... so our players are paid mercenaries that will quit at the first sign of adversity but their transfer players are there because they love FSU so much?

I was curious about this years numbers. Thank you for the laugh.

From various sources, it appears that Jeremiah Smith did, over the final few weeks, separately tell UM, Ohio Taint, and F$U personally that they were his choice.

However, when it comes to the monetary aspect, Miami long had the high-bid, F$U did not attempt to top us, but Ohio Taint did beat Miami's offer in the last 24 hours before Signing Day.

Then, the Ohio Taint Collective never sent Jeremiah a written contract, so Jeremiah signed a blank sheet of paper at his signing ceremony. Later in the day, when it appeared that Ohio Taint would not give him a written contract, Jeremiah circled back to Miami, which DID give him a written contract.

Ultimately, Ohio Taint produced a written contract, and Jeremiah signed with Taint.

In that last flurry of activity, F$U was never in consideration. Previously, yes. At the end, no. And F$U NEVER EVER EVER "pulled out of consideration". They honestly thought Jeremiah would take their lower offer. Because F$U.

Advertisement
I was curious about this years numbers. Thank you for the laugh.
I am sure it was a recency effect because we did the bulk of our portal shopping in the spring window and dominated headlines so it appears as if we went full ham in the portal. However they were the ones going wild in the winter portal.

FSU Winter:
Jacob Rizy OT (harvard)
DJ Ulagwayfregogfsd QB (OSU)
Jaylin Lucas RB (Indiana)
Marvin Jones DE (UGA)
Grady Kelly DL (Charlotte)
Jalen Brown WR (LSU)
Tomlwa Durojalye DL (WV)
Davonte Brown CB (Miami)
Malik Benson WR (Bama)
Earl Little CB (Bama)
Roydell Williams RB (Bama)
Shawn Murphy LB (Bama)
TJ Ferguson OL (Bama)
Sione Lolohea DL (OSU)
Richie Leonard OL (Gator)

FSU Spring:

Omarion Cooper CB (Colorado)
Cam RIley LB (Auburn)

Compared to Miami Winter:

Marley Cook
Zach Carpenter
CJ Clark
Savion Riley
Isaiah Taylor
Elijah Alston
Reese Poffen
Cam Ward
Meesh

And Miami Spring:
Dyoni Hill
Damien Martinez
Tyler Baron
Sam Brown
Simeon Barrow
Jaylin Alderman

Unsure if FSU had anyone transfer out on the list but we obviously lost Riley so our number is actually 14, then I think you can chalk Reese and Isaiah Taylor up to "depth" right now and not expected to play barring something unforeseen. so 12 total players will get a good amount of PT

Man, the lies that are spread on nole and gator boards is beyond belief.
J smith was committed to fsu is about as real as my one weekend with j lo and vida guerra in St Lucia.

I’m sure dugans sealed the deal when he pulled up in his Donk.
Even their knight in shining armor Kannel said that he wanted cam over dju. But a bunch of them swear that dju is better.

Advertisement
Man, the lies that are spread on nole and gator boards is beyond belief.
J smith was committed to fsu is about as real as my one weekend with j lo and vida guerra in St Lucia.

I’m sure dugans sealed the deal when he pulled up in his Donk.
Even their knight in shining armor Kannel said that he wanted cam over dju. But a bunch of them swear that dju is better.
Wow. Both j lo and vida Guerra? Props, man

I am sure it was a recency effect because we did the bulk of our portal shopping in the spring window and dominated headlines so it appears as if we went full ham in the portal. However they were the ones going wild in the winter portal.

FSU Winter:
Jacob Rizy OT (harvard)
DJ Ulagwayfregogfsd QB (OSU)
Jaylin Lucas RB (Indiana)
Marvin Jones DE (UGA)
Grady Kelly DL (Charlotte)
Jalen Brown WR (LSU)
Tomlwa Durojalye DL (WV)
Davonte Brown CB (Miami)
Malik Benson WR (Bama)
Earl Little CB (Bama)
Roydell Williams RB (Bama)
Shawn Murphy LB (Bama)
TJ Ferguson OL (Bama)
Sione Lolohea DL (OSU)
Richie Leonard OL (Gator)

FSU Spring:

Omarion Cooper CB (Colorado)
Cam RIley LB (Auburn)

Compared to Miami Winter:

Marley Cook
Zach Carpenter
CJ Clark
Savion Riley
Isaiah Taylor
Elijah Alston
Reese Poffen
Cam Ward
Meesh

And Miami Spring:
Dyoni Hill
Damien Martinez
Tyler Baron
Sam Brown
Simeon Barrow
Jaylin Alderman

Unsure if FSU had anyone transfer out on the list but we obviously lost Riley so our number is actually 14, then I think you can chalk Reese and Isaiah Taylor up to "depth" right now and not expected to play barring something unforeseen. so 12 total players will get a good amount of PT

It's been said before but the most noticeable difference between these two lists is that a lot of FSU's splashier signings were highly ranked recruits who failed to see the field/make an impact/got passed up by new blue chips, while Miami took mostly veteran guys with proven production

It's been said before but the most noticeable difference between these two lists is that a lot of FSU's splashier signings were highly ranked recruits who failed to see the field/make an impact/got passed up by new blue chips, while Miami took mostly veteran guys with proven production

Kinda flip flopped from last year, innit?

FSU took kids like Coleman, Bell, Verse, Fiske, and Cypress. Proven guys at other schools, albeit some of them smaller schools with Fiske and Verse. But these guys were dominating and putting up numbers in college.

This year it’s Little and Benson and Jones, Brown, and the other Bama backer. They do have kids with college production too, but far less than last cycles. The Oregon state DL, DJU, Roydell.

Miami is getting legit starters, upper echelon starters, this time around. Cam, Martinez, Brown, Carpenter, Hill, Alston, Baron. These are all kids with major numbers and starts at big schools, also several with all-conference seasons under their belts.

I would take Miami’s transfer class 100 times outta 100 over fsu. The only reason FSU’s is ranked higher is because they factor in HS recruiting rankings. Maybe Marvin Jones Jr turns into a player for them, but that 5-star ranking doesn’t mean **** right now. They think he’s gonna be the next Jermaine Johnson. Jermaine Johnson had like 20+ games, multiple starts and somewhere close to double digit sacks at UGA. Marvin Jones been holding water bottles for 2 years. So we’ll see how all this **** shakes out, but I genuinely don’t think I’m being a homer when I say I wouldn’t trade portal classes with them for ****.

They used the portal like a G5 program. Signing a bunch of former highly ranked recruits who never broke the rotation at their first school. Maybe some of them will eventually develop into the four star player they were originally supposed to be but it’s unlikely. Especially considering FSU isn’t exactly in the business of developing players. They’re pretty much just hoping that Nick Saban and Kirby Smart were oblivious to the supreme talents wasting away on their benches.

Advertisement
Back