Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
For my guy, @SWFLHurricane ...because you know I have tremendous respect for the native American Indian tribes, and no respect for a certain university that has appropriated a bunch of mythology for their sports teams.

1714760625824.png

I don't have access, but I'll venture a guess...

"Is U Miami genuinely…

...going to kick our *** this year?"

And then everyone down votes him and tells him how much better DJU is than Ward.
Oh someone probably gave some kind of credit and got crushed on the board for being honest. They def spin it saying they wanted DJ and ward a interception machine bs

Doesn’t matter what they say they got they *** kicked they can troll and get people mad all they want. Us real people who live in reality and not vr chat like these goofies do know that they lost 63-3. I don’t even pay mind to this they probably are told to say that to help recruiting that’s how bleak **** is over there.
They try to defend 63-3 because their starters didn’t play when some of georgias best players also didn’t play.

Advertisement
They are so biased they lose all credibility.
Yea they got a bunch of high school players who never materialized and missed on the top 5 transfer QBs and had to settle for a guy who has looked mid at every stop. They have also whiffed numerous times on the portal trail. I would have given them a C+ at best and that would be based off high school potential but A+ is laughable.

Advertisement
How moronic is 247?

First, the Portal ENTRY window may be closed, but players are still being enrolled.

Second, due to sanctions, F$U has only gotten ONE commit for the spring (the OL from Harvard). So he gave F$U (currently the #5 rated transfer class) an A+ for their work in January, nothing more, nothing less.

Third, the Gators are sitting at #9 in the recruiting class rankings, and he gave them a B-. The Gator has only gotten TWO commits for the spring. Seems like a pretty big dropoff from the A+ #5 class to the B- #9 class.

Finally, as was expected, Miami does not receive a grade. We are sitting at the #12 class (and rising), but we are unworthy of consideration for a grade.

Ridiculous.

How moronic is 247?

First, the Portal ENTRY window may be closed, but players are still being enrolled.

Second, due to sanctions, F$U has only gotten ONE commit for the spring (the OL from Harvard). So he gave F$U (currently the #5 rated transfer class) an A+ for their work in January, nothing more, nothing less.

Third, the Gators are sitting at #9 in the recruiting class rankings, and he gave them a B-. The Gator has only gotten TWO commits for the spring. Seems like a pretty big dropoff from the A+ #5 class to the B- #9 class.

Finally, as was expected, Miami does not receive a grade. We are sitting at the #12 class (and rising), but we are unworthy of consideration for a grade.

Ridiculous.
unless they only look at high school rankings Miami has a better portal class than both of the other Florida schools.

Advertisement
I told all my fsu friends literally the night Travis snapped his leg that it was the best case scenario. Cause now they can (and will) do this for 20 years without actually having to play the games.

If Jordan doesn’t go down, we win the natty.

Even tho he went down, we’d still have won but the committee was mean.

Get ready for 20 years of it. If they’d have just gotten smacked in the playoff, nobody would hear a word from them. But this is the best case scenario. Now they can be made up champs.
I don’t speak twitter very well - is this Coleman saying that, if Georgia beats bama in the sec title game, then fsu plays Georgia in the 1-4 game, and the outcome would be different because him and verse would’ve decided to put on their big boy pants and play in a game that “mattered”?

I don’t speak twitter very well - is this Coleman saying that, if Georgia beats bama in the sec title game, then fsu plays Georgia in the 1-4 game, and the outcome would be different because him and verse would’ve decided to put on their big boy pants and play in a game that “mattered”?

Pretty much.

Advertisement
Pretty much.
Thanks.

Perhaps, if their entire D gave it a go, that one play where a tiny white guy named “Ladd” ran around their entire defense (to the tune of the Benny Hill song) and scored to make it 35-3 halfway through the 2d quarter, might not have happened. But I don’t think the outcome of the game would’ve been much different.

Thanks.

Perhaps, if their entire D gave it a go, that one play where a tiny white guy named “Ladd” ran around their entire defense (to the tune of the Benny Hill song) and scored to make it 35-3 halfway through the 2d quarter, might not have happened. But I don’t think the outcome of the game would’ve been much different.
He fails to mention mimms and bowers didn’t play. Two players drafted before him or verse were off the board.

Fails to mention the 20 or so players that sat out for UGA and the fact that many of the replacements that played for the 20 or so that sat out were on the sidelines already out of uniform cheering on the 3rd,4th stringers and Walk-on players that were in there pushing the Noles **** in by the 4th quarter.

Advertisement
Back