Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
They have a whole thread on 247 about us “changing” our recruiting strategy. Despite the fact that we just landed a Top 5 HS class. And a year off of play true freshman all over the field. It literally makes no sense.
Yeah I just can’t read it , we. All need to chip in and get some spies with vip access to on fsu , gators boards 😂

IMG_0824.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Usual delusion from them over there. Even though Brown has more production than their entire WR room combined (as does Restrepo and Jacolby) they say he’s a whatever WR. Complete and utter delusion.
So in one breath some say we’re loading up and next thread the special needs kids make a thread saying that lol

Advertisement
unpin gator tears its been slipping since pinned bring that ***** back down here so it can be updated with tears

What Tears??? There’s been hardly anything of interest on their board.

They had Pearsall drafted in the first round and they’re arguing about whether Billy gets credit for his development and they’re also bickering over apportioning blame between Billy and Mullen. They’re in line to get Zandamela to transfer there and he has no interest in UM. Maybe if UCF gets him then there’s something but it’s been dead over there. Not even a peep I saw about our portal weekend.

They had Pearsall drafted in the first round and they’re arguing about whether Billy gets credit for his development and they’re also bickering over apportioning blame between Billy and Mullen. They’re in line to get Zandamela to transfer there and he has no interest in UM. Maybe if UCF gets him then there’s something but it’s been dead over there. Not even a peep I saw about our portal weekend.
I am agreeing that unpinning my help more postings. UiF only had one draftee (a transfer). They are walking into a monumental failure of a yr

I am agreeing that unpinning my help more postings. UiF only had one draftee (a transfer). They are walking into a monumental failure of a yr
I don’t know the true effects of pinning the thread yet as it’s really been dead on their board. @TheOriginalCane and I both read it and we both know that the Tears thread is pinned. We would have posted screenshots from their board if there was anything going on. There’s very little.

Advertisement
I don’t know the true effects of pinning the thread yet as it’s really been dead on their board. @TheOriginalCane and I both read it and we both know that the Tears thread is pinned. We would have posted screenshots from their board if there was anything going on. There’s very little.
Lol. So sad. They don’t even have life left to fight and fanatic.

make a burner account over the RVA and force the tears out lol, make it happen bruh

They literally have 12 other wide receivers. FSU is overleveraged at this position, and only four players in that group have more than one year of experience.
I went through the FSU 2024 roster and counted their 2023 production. If you include the catches from their transfer WRs, the entire 2024 FSU WR room had the same number of catches as Jacolby George. He had 57 which matches FSU's room including their transfers.

JACOLBY GEORGE - 57

FSU WRs (including transfers) 57 54

With Jacobs in the portal, FSU's entire WR room now has less 2023 production than Jacolby George.

FSU 2024 WRs with 2023 Catches

JA'KHI DOUGLAS – 14

MALIK BENSON – 13

DARION WILLIAMSON - 9

KENTRON POITIER – 6

DESTYN HILL - 6

HYKEEM WILLIAMS – 5

VANDREVIUS JACOBS – 3

DEUCE SPANN - 1

JALEN BROWN - 0

JEREMIAH GIEDRYS – 0

BJ GIBSON – 0

CARSON PIELOCK – 0

ZAMARI MCKENLEY – 0

XAVIER JOHNSON – 0

Not much production. Hey, but Norvell says they're strong and fast.!!!

Advertisement
Back