Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

@TrumpyCane

When both teams are ranked: Miami 15-11
When both teams are in the top-10: Miami 10-4
Top 5 match-ups: Miami 5-1

When both teams are good, Miami is just better.
Half the totals don’t add up to the number of games on the left…must be that new math they teach at Trailerhassee….I guess though only numbers they need to know are grams and kilos..

Advertisement
Delusional fan base. They "believe" that they would have won the national championship last season, even though, with their complete roster and Travis, they beat Miami by ONE TD playing at Doak. One score. UGA would have beaten the living crap out of that team, almost to the degree of their bowl game. They believe that their "dynasty" has begun???
Uga would of smoked us but the noles are the greatest team to never win a natty that year

Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 9.35.17 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 9.36.15 PM.png

Advertisement
“High end” FSU players are being tampered with? Who? Is Doc Brown going back in time to tamper with FSU players? Because there’s no “high end” players on that team in 2024.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hearing from one of my friend's who's pretty in the know about FSU (big time fan and in family of donors) and he noted that the WRs are underwhelming at this moment. He's also worried about the lines.

He still thinks they're a 10-2 team at minimum though.
Most of the more vocal ones see them going 13-0 and making the playoffs, crushing Miami on the way. Got to be something in the water up there.

Hearing from one of my friend's who's pretty in the know about FSU (big time fan and in family of donors) and he noted that the WRs are underwhelming at this moment. He's also worried about the lines.

He still thinks they're a 10-2 team at minimum though.

I thought you might have a unicorn level headed fsu fan until that last line. 10-2 at minimum? Guess they forget the guys coming back lost by 60 in their last game

Advertisement
I thought you might have a unicorn level headed fsu fan until that last line. 10-2 at minimum? Guess they forget the guys coming back lost by 60 in their last game
For the most part he's pretty reasonable. Obviously he's a die hard, just like I am for us, but I even told him that his expectations are inflated. I think they're anywhere between 7-5/9-3. He doesn't have a good answer for how they're going to replace all their production.

Advertisement
Back