Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Wait the linebackers are working on carrying the ball? And not fumbling? They realize they only get 15 practices right

Advertisement
Is that called a ***** run? Or are those balloons? No resistance whatsoever.

They have their QB doing tackling drills, and their DBs doing ball security drills.
I wonder what they do with the rest of the blow up dolls after they remove all the arms for that drill…..

Advertisement
FB_IMG_1713632190138.jpg

They play at 4pm.
I bet I can give you a recap:

“All our skill positionnplayers played the best ever”

“DJU is definitely elite. He threw four picks but a good college qb would throw at least eight against our secondary, which is the greatest in history”

“Mike has us. We have nothing to worry about”

“Fastest team I’ve ever seen”

Feel free to add any additional insights

Advertisement
Wait the linebackers are working on carrying the ball? And not fumbling? They realize they only get 15 practices right

SHUT YOUR IGNORANT MOUTH. Everyone on the F$U roster wants a couple of shots inside the ***** Gauntlet. It's a rite of passage, kinda like what Ped State players went through during the Sandusky Era.

“DJU is definitely elite. He threw four picks but a good college qb would throw at least eight against our secondary, which is the greatest in history”

Our DL won’t skip a beat Payton is better than Bain

Advertisement

"Strongest team I've ever seen"

"Nothing to worry about if DJ goes down. Brock is a better than any other starter in the ACC. I know by the way he struts around when he walks."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back