Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
No No No, those clowns that wear that glitter chit all over should be included in the clowns at the bottom of this pic.
If i ever saw any one of my sons on TV looking like those jak wads, I would drive to the stadium and beat them senseless
Lin Manuel Miranda Love GIF by Tony Awards

No No No, those clowns that wear that glitter chit all over should be included in the clowns at the bottom of this pic.
If i ever saw any one of my sons on TV looking like those jak wads, I would drive to the stadium and beat them senseless
There are no acceptable conditions where men should be wearing stripper glitter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s obviously an exception. It’s not like you’re voluntarily applying that **** on your body. It’s acceptable to have transfer glitter from stripper grind. (by the way that **** is hard to get off)
I've run shirts through the laundry and they still have that **** stuck to them. Between that and the perfume they bathe in, you're going to have a hard time hiding that from a wife/girlfriend.

I've run shirts through the laundry and they still have that **** stuck to them. Between that and the perfume they bathe in, you're going to have a hard time hiding that from a wife/girlfriend.
I always said I was helping our daughter with crafts. I think she started to figure it out once she was in high school, and I'm certain she did when she left for college.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like a business opportunity. Pitch it to Bounce. “Gets the glitter off and perfume stank out!” Just a thought…

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back