Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
😂😂😂😂 dumb *** Noles

1707056128877.png

We aren't a little worried that Norvell leaves to Bama and they get Deion and he kills it in recruiting there? I know his organization skills are a **** show, but he would be able to recruit at a high level there especially in the first few years.
Deon Sanders will NEVER coach at FSU or set foot in TallaNasty.

Basically, he has bad mouthed FSU about as bad as any Miami fan could. He has insisted he is NOT an FSU alum as he did not obtain a degree there. He got an accelerated Bachelors degree in Business Administration from HBCU Talladega College in 2020 while coaching at Jackson State University.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Basically, he has bad mouthed FSU about as bad as any Miami fan could. He has insisted he is NOT an FSU alum as he did not obtain a degree there. He got an accelerated Bachelors degree in Business Administration from HBCU Talladega College in 2020 while coaching at Jackson State University.
Isn’t he basically Uncle Luke to FSU (circa 2012) at this point?

They need to change it to something like this with norvell . Showing up you get a massage, commit he gives a ********

Attachments

• IMG_6605.jpeg
    IMG_6605.jpeg
    675.6 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement

And he would walk it all back and make amends if he meant he could somehow benefit or further promote himself

And he would walk it all back and make amends if he meant he could somehow benefit or further promote himself
I agree, but that bridge has been burned. I don't think they would want him anyway. When Shedeur moves on to the NFL, I think Deon gets exposed. Shedeur's play has given Colorado relevancy. Without Sheduer, Colorado only wins 1 or 2 games last year. They should have lost to Colorado State even with Shedeur. Without Shedeur and Shedeur playing well, Colorado only beats Nebraska last season. Their other 3 wins against TCU, CSU, and ASU were by 3, 8, and 3. Those are all losses if Shedeur doesn't play and play very well.

Deon Sanders has received a lot of hype for very little accomplishments as a coach.

The Big 12 is a lottery this year with Texas and Oklahoma moving on to the SEC. It will be a little easier than the PAC-12, but won't be a cake walk. Maybe CU can win 6 games outscoring teams, but I see them as a repeat of last year. You have Utah, and Arizona both joining the Big 12 as well. I think Utah, Kansas St., Oklahoma St, Iowa State, and West Virginia will be the top teams to beat, but UCF, TCU, Texas Tech, and Baylor are unknowns that could be better than expected.

Colorado may have easiER opponents in the Big 12, but it won't be easy. There are so many teams that will be competitive. They will get a challenge in week 1 when FCS opponent North Dakota State comes to town. A loss to the Bison and Colorado's season could be done before it gets rolling.

Next they play at Colorado State and at Nebraska. Both revenge games. I see 6 wins on their schedule if they can get by NDSU. After their bye week, I predict 4 consecutive losses to finish out the season.

Enough about Deon. This is Noles Tears. FSU is married to Norvell. They could start to slide next year as Miami ascends. Norvell's 2024 class resembles Manny's classes. He has some talent at the skill positions, but not much in the trenches. Norvell is one portal class miss from it all falling apart.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back