Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement

1705588299639.png

Advertisement

Why would Reid post his message to Downs? To try and show he is doing his part? Then he tags Norvell which to me I think infers Norvell did not ask or know he was doing it. Like bro Caleb Downs doesnt know you. You said you ran into him a few times? How? Maybe at a HS game in GA? I remember Reid from the old FSU teams but could not recall what happened to him, apparently he was a 5* CB in 2009, played well for FSU then was dismissed from the team for violating team rules.

Then transfer to Valdosta in his home town. Goes undrafted in 2013 in 2014 Ram sign him after a private workout but then cut him in a few months when it came time to trim the roster after camp. He then went to the New Orlean Voodoo, Jacksonville Sharks, Tampa Storm, then he got suspended from the Storm and went to Monterry Steel then Washington Valor and is now in the CFL.

Like why would this guy take advice from you? Someone who seemingly had all the tools like Downs and wasted it all. Also funny he calls FSU family when they legit kicked him out the house. Like JIMBO kicked you off the team you must have been f-ing up.

So is Norvell getting washed up Noles to do his begging for him now?

Why would Reid post his message to Downs? To try and show he is doing his part? Then he tags Norvell which to me I think infers Norvell did not ask or know he was doing it. Like bro Caleb Downs doesnt know you. You said you ran into him a few times? How? Maybe at a HS game in GA? I remember Reid from the old FSU teams but could not recall what happened to him, apparently he was a 5* CB in 2009, played well for FSU then was dismissed from the team for violating team rules.

Then transfer to Valdosta in his home town. Goes undrafted in 2013 in 2014 Ram sign him after a private workout but then cut him in a few months when it came time to trim the roster after camp. He then went to the New Orlean Voodoo, Jacksonville Sharks, Tampa Storm, then he got suspended from the Storm and went to Monterry Steel then Washington Valor and is now in the CFL.

Like why would this guy take advice from you? Someone who seemingly had all the tools like Downs and wasted it all. Also funny he calls FSU family when they legit kicked him out the house. Like JIMBO kicked you off the team you must have been f-ing up.
I remember fsu twitter talking about how much that dude loved cocaine while he was at fsu and I think was also selling pills and everyone knew about it.

I could be wrong but I have a weirdly vivid memory of that.

Advertisement
I remember fsu twitter talking about how much that dude loved cocaine while he was at fsu and I think was also selling pills and everyone knew about it.

I could be wrong but I have a weirdly vivid memory of that.
It had to be something like that. I didnt dive into old message board gossip just googled him and the news articles from like the tallahassee paper said he was dismissed 3 weeks after being arrested in GA for simple weed possession. Im like no way in **** Jimbo kicked off a rising senior on his team for him getting popped with green. Had to be more. Then you see multiple suspensions even from the arena league, dude is for sure fighting demons daily.

FSU only gets bama jags that were going to transfer with Saban there anyway
Right. This is the point that Free Shoes can’t grasp when people keep trolling them on social media about all the Bama pickups. Texas(Bond,Blackshire), Georgia(Downs?), and the Suckeyes(Downs?) are going after DUDES from Bama, while the Nolies are going after DUDS. People need to stop with this silliness that every single player that comes from Bama is a superstar, it’s just not true.

Right. This is the point that Free Shoes can’t grasp when people keep trolling them on social media about all the Bama pickups. Texas(Bond,Blackshire), Georgia(Downs?), and the Suckeyes(Downs?) are going after DUDES from Bama, while the Nolies are going after DUDS. People need to stop with this silliness that every single player that comes from Bama is a superstar, it’s just not true.
Facts Saban and Kirby whiff a lot that’s why they stack. When they hit that player jumps every jag on the roster and is inserted for major playing time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back