Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
1000006554.jpg

Advertisement
While facilitating a meeting with a booster/collective is against the rules, Atkins screwed himself royally by lying. The NCAA acts like you came inside their lady and then she went home and they went down on her and ate your creampie when you lie to them. I think this is similar to what our ladies bball coach did with those twins and Ruiz, except she didn't lie about it and probably plead ignorance.

Sounds like this has been known for a while though as atkins already served some of his punishment in the 2023 season. And lmao at whorechant exposing this entire thing

They're getting some pretty serious penalties levied against them too. A reduction of 5 scholarships for two seasons. Seven fewer OVs. No roll-over of unused OVs from last year. A six week cut in recruiting communications and a limit on in person recruiting days.

It's no death penalty but for a team that usually struggles in recruiting, this doesn't help.

Advertisement
I’m glad the “clouds” have moved to FSUck
We aren't a little worried that Norvell leaves to Bama and they get Deion and he kills it in recruiting there? I know his organization skills are a **** show, but he would be able to recruit at a high level there especially in the first few years.

While facilitating a meeting with a booster/collective is against the rules, Atkins screwed himself royally by lying. The NCAA acts like you came inside their lady and then she went home and they went down on her and ate your creampie when you lie to them. I think this is similar to what our ladies bball coach did with those twins and Ruiz, except she didn't lie about it and probably plead ignorance.

Sounds like this has been known for a while though as atkins already served some of his punishment in the 2023 season. And lmao at whorechant exposing this entire thing
Cream Pie Cooking GIF by Texas Archive of the Moving Image

We aren't a little worried that Norvell leaves to Bama and they get Deion and he kills it in recruiting there? I know his organization skills are a **** show, but he would be able to recruit at a high level there especially in the first few years.
For the last time....Deion has absolutely NO interest in FSU whatsoever. He's distanced himself from that Dump since 1989. Never even mentioned FSU during his HOF speech...just like Emmitt has nothing to do with UF.

Advertisement
Im not sure Deion even wants to coach college after his kids are done in college. He talks a big game, but I wouldn't be shocked its a short term gig. Plus, there's the whole on field coaching thing that remains to be seen if he's cut out for either. This season wasn't exactly a ringing endorsement that he has what it takes at the P5 level.

No, Deion is smart enough to not go there while they’re on probation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back