Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah....Tua isn't the answer. I wanted Herbert.
They better not extend him big (pause) or it will ruin the dolphins. I’m a giants fan but since I been a cane fan I got nothing but love for the dolphins and hope they do well. Miami deserves a winner. I hated the Heat since I was a kid cause of the knicks and even then I don’t even hate dudes anymore cause of the canes community. Still knicks all day but a bigger cane fan than them all.

They better not extend him big (pause) or it will ruin the dolphins. I’m a giants fan but since I been a cane fan I got nothing but love for the dolphins and hope they do well. Miami deserves a winner. I hated the Heat since I was a kid cause of the knicks and even then I don’t even hate dudes anymore cause of the canes community. Still knicks all day but a bigger cane fan than them all.
@Dwinstitles ....Lifelong Knicks Fan....went to a 1973 Finals game. My Dad was close friends with former Knicks trainer Danny Whelen. Clyde Frazier was (and still is) my all time Sports Idol.

Advertisement
@Dwinstitles ....Lifelong Knicks Fan....went to a 1973 Finals game. My Dad was close friends with former Knicks trainer Danny Whelen. Clyde Frazier was (and still is) my all time Sports Idol.
I don’t have any idols but that’s ancient Knick aura lol. I would say I was more into the knicks during the starks Ewing era and Houston sprewell era. I do like this current teams build. I’m not expecting a title but at least they are competitive and fun to watch now. If I catch a game I watch it but I usually watch the highlights after they are posted on YT, I try not to peak at the final score though cause if I know it I won’t watch it. Same with the Devils Yankees and Giants I peak here and there.

I don’t have any idols but that’s ancient Knick aura lol. I would say I was more into the knicks during the starks Ewing era and Houston sprewell era. I do like this current teams build. I’m not expecting a title but at least they are competitive and fun to watch now. If I catch a game I watch it but I usually watch the highlights after they are posted on YT, I try not to peak at the final score though cause if I know it I won’t watch it. Same with the Devils Yankees and Giants I peak here and there.
Clyde Frazier & Earl the Pearl are Top 3 Backcourt in NBA History, if not #1

Walt Frazier Knicks 1970.jpg

Advertisement
The Devils had a **** of a run from the late 90's to early-mid 2000's. Stevens, Elias, Niedermayer, Brodeur, etc. **** of a squad.

The Devils had a **** of a run from the late 90's to early-mid 2000's. Stevens, Elias, Niedermayer, Brodeur, etc. **** of a squad.
Defense, I was young I still don’t know a lot about the sport like detail wise but I know the rules. That trap was like the Baltimore ravens of 2000

They just an elite goaltender and physical defender away from another run

Advertisement
Who do you want the Dolphins to sign to be their starting QB in 2024 since you wouldn't extend Tua who by the way would be going into a 3rd season with Mike McDaniel, led the NFL in net passing yards (2023) and overall top 4 ranked QB (2023)? Available you have Cousins (demanding another multi-year deal with a torn achilles and 36), Tannehill (36), Brisset (can't throw or run), Jameis 'Crablegs' Winston (no commentary needed), Flacco (39), Minshew, Darnold, Lock, Mariota...now this is a who's who of studs!
I guess you can also trade for other stud QB's like Fields, Daniel Jones, Z. Wilson who have lit the NFL on fire...

Tua may not be Allen, Mahomes or Burrow, but he's **** good. I attended the Cowboys/Dolphins game and saw Dak and Tua battle it out. These two are leaders and team guys. I'd take either of them and roll the dice as the options elsewhere are putrid. As for the draft, total QB craps table play...

Advertisement
Back