Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
They’re melting down because all their coaches got extended and no one is trying to poach any of them. They’re at 16 pages of complaining about Randy, Papachus, Dugans, and Odell for not being able to recruit. Then, they’ve some other clowns that no one has ever heard of who got their salaries doubled like Thomsen, Johnson, and Tokers.

1704512543362.png

Just saw where Jalen Brown just committed to Free Shoes a few hours ago and these fools acting like they got Percy Harvin 2.0 Also, heard a rumor that a bunch of dudes at The U don’t like him very much which is why Miami never pursued him too hard. Either way, he just became enemy #1 going to that dump.

Advertisement
Just saw where Jalen Brown just committed to Free Shoes a few hours ago and these fools acting like they got Percy Harvin 2.0 Also, heard a rumor that a bunch of dudes at The U don’t like him very much which is why Miami never pursued him too hard. Either way, he just became enemy #1 going to that dump.

Miami wanted him very badly.

I don’t know about the social dynamics with the other kids.

The Washington bros used to bully him. True story.

They actually did. Both teams had 27 players out. FSU just gripes about their players more. It would have been fun to see Bowers rumbling all over them in the game. Their remainders just beat the brakes off FSU in a similar fashion to what would have happened if all the starters for both teams were there. Even with Travis there, UGA wins by 21+.
Georgia has perhaps the best roster on the country. So even with 27 missing, the remainder was still quite good.

Most of FSU’s 27 were veteran starters, and key starters. The next tier were the high school players, young and with little experience.

Advertisement
He sucks bruh I been said that when he was coming out. Straight line guy that’s it

Of course nobody was trying to hire away FSU assistants. None of them can recruit. None of them can coach. They just throw a bunch of finished product transfers out there and let them play. They don’t actually develop any of their own players.

Advertisement

Not what I heard from my guy in the 561 who was in a coaching position last year for The U. Flat out told me he was soft. Will keep names off here..

Advertisement

We wanted him as a transfer or originally out of HS?

It seems like fsu had him locked up before he hit the portal. I think it was the same day he officially hit that their 247 mods said he was committing without visiting.

Advertisement
Back